Sometimes sorrow and pain are caused by an ordinary lack of love

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
Sometimes sorrow and pain are caused by an ordinary lack of lovešŸ˜ž. If you lack love in your life, you will feel this way. There is an excruciating pain your heart carries on no matter how you try. This happens when your love of life abandons you because of a second party or your parents broke their marriage and here comes you living alone. But when you are saved by someone who truly loves you, your life becomes meaningful again. All the sorrows and pains will disappear in split seconds.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes, lack of love may cause sorrow and pain. If you feel that no one loves you, think of your family members and try to love and care for someone. They can be your good friends or relatives. You may find happiness if you try to give love.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
True but it most cases it often happens when these people lack self love. They tend to rely on others to make them feel loved rather than being happy themselves.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
True but it most cases it often happens when these people lack self love. They tend to rely on others to make them feel loved rather than being happy themselves.
Yeah it's case to case. There are individual differences so we can't expect others to think what we want them to do. They're clouded with tears.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
Just observe someone who lacks attention, he or she feels in deep loneliness but if he or she is being joined in a conversation and fun observe the aura of his or her face. Love is essential for emotional growth.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
Just observe someone who lacks attention, he or she feels in deep loneliness but if he or she is being joined in a conversation and fun observe the aura of his or her face. Love is essential for emotional growth.
I can say that I can read a person's mind when looking at him or her. I sometimes do something to make them feel happy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I can say that I can read a person's mind when looking at him or her. I sometimes do something to make them feel happy.
That's good you activated your extra sensory perception. The person himself must also strive hard to avoid feeling alone and lonely.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
It is better to have love and loss than never to have love at all. Let's always love our family for the love we give bounces back to us.

Back