Special Offer for Limited Period (LTC Buyers)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Here is a special offer for anyone that likes to Sell their RIF cash and likes to buy LTC in Exchange.

I am offering a 15% cut on all such exchanges and the fee will be on your account. For example, if you like to sell $2 RIF cash then I can send $1.7 worth of LTC, and the fee will be on your account and I will be sending it from my Trust Wallet. If you have a big amount then we can negotiate a bit.

Hurry up if you are interested.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here is a special offer for anyone that likes to Sell their RIF cash and likes to buy LTC in Exchange.

I am offering a 15% cut on all such exchanges and the fee will be on your account. For example, if you like to sell $2 RIF cash then I can send $1.7 worth of LTC, and the fee will be on your account and I will be sending it from my Trust Wallet. If you have a big amount then we can negotiate a bit.

Hurry up if you are interested.
That's not a bad offer since the transaction is instant. How does one negotiate with you on this? Good thing LTC is a low fee token as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Ok I'll send in a couple of hours, little unwell today.
If this works it will be good news to direct funding for LTC Payeer, WebMoney, Coinbase or Spectrocoin without need to pass by Uphold if I need to deposit to these accounts starting with M. I will only deposit to Uphold if I need funds there.

Back