Sports community needs to be created.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
If there is any community that is being left out in this site is the fact that there is no room for sporting discussions as there is no community assigned for such and I know that there will be a lot of people here who love sports and would want to make threads about the games and trends happening in the world of sports. I appeal to the CEO of the site to create a community dedicated to sports.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I don't think people are to interested writing about sport. I posted sport topic on ForumCoin and I didn't get many responses. Since it is similar audience there and here, I don't think you would get enough responses here to.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
If there is any community that is being left out in this site is the fact that there is no room for sporting discussions as there is no community assigned for such and I know that there will be a lot of people here who love sports and would want to make threads about the games and trends happening in the world of sports. I appeal to the CEO of the site to create a community dedicated to sports.
I think this is good and it will be a development on this platform because I do not think other platforms have sports community

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I think this is good and it will be a development on this platform because I do not think other platforms have sports community
You can post sport topics in general chat here on ForumCoin. I will definitely join it. Football, tenis or basketball. I am not into baseball. I don't follow it at all.

Back