Sports in school

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you play any sport during your school days? I hate any type of sport. I just loved when there sports competition with other schools. Apart from the fact that there would be any classes during the competitions, I loved the fact that different schools would come over and we would get to interects with them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
I used to play volleyball, Cricket, and badminton in school and I am so much into sports that I would love to be a sports person but my destiny does not want me to be one

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
Basketball is one of the best games that we can play in school or college or anywhere and its so entertaining as well and makes you fit so if you like to stay fit then its the best game.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
I used to love volleyball and it's a team sport and you don't need a big playground and is inexpensive so you don't need to spend a lot as there are no expensive pieces of equipment.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.215
As far as I can remember, playing volleyball is what I love doing. I wish I could do this sport again since it has been a long time of not playing it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
Did you play any sport during your school days? I hate any type of sport. I just loved when there sports competition with other schools. Apart from the fact that there would be any classes during the competitions, I loved the fact that different schools would come over and we would get to interact with them.

Yes, I was a school champion in table tennis. I used to play other games like volleyball, basketball, and cricket too. It was a wonderful feeling when there was a sports meet and players from different schools used to compete with each other. I always used to wait for the sports day in school.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you play any sport during your school days? I hate any type of sport. I just loved when there sports competition with other schools. Apart from the fact that there would be any classes during the competitions, I loved the fact that different schools would come over and we would get to interects with them.
I love sports. And I used to love competing in sports in my school. I used to play football.

Back