Staking crypto to earn interest

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Most of the members are making some cryptocurrency or have invested in it. Do these member stake their cryptocurrency to earn some interest? If yes, which is the best website for earning interest?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never understood the concept of staking at all. Some people say that it is interest money and some of them state that it is real profits earned by the businesses.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never understood the concept of staking at all. Some people say that it is interest money and some of them state that it is real profits earned by the businesses.
I think staking is very easy to understand. When you have a particular cryptocurrency for example you will be provided with a link to stake the cryptocurrency and you'll be making interest passively.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
You can stake all cryptocurrencies based on the Proof of Stake consensus mechanism on web wallets, desktop wallets and mobile wallet applications as well as on Ledger hardware wallets, besides that you can stake crypto on well-known crypto exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin etc. All of the above platforms have their own advantages and disadvantages, but if you are going to be staking large amounts of crypto, it is better to use a hardware wallet.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many cryptocurrency exchange websites are offering this but I will choose trust wallet because the funds is always safe with us as we have full access to the coins we have there

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.970
I have staked my crypto assets. For the assets that are not available for staking, I have locked in the earning pools. I earn starking rewards and interest on my crypto assets

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I do stake my crypto coins but the best to make use of is what I can not categorically tell you which but I have staked Tron in trust wallet and staked ETH in binance.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Currently many crypto holders who hold crypto use the proof of stake mechanism where they only need to lock or freeze their crypto for a few weeks or months and will get the same coins.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I think staking is very easy to understand. When you have a particular cryptocurrency for example you will be provided with a link to stake the cryptocurrency and you'll be making interest passively.
Staking is very easy and I actually see it as another form of investment since you will also be earning money and you will not do anything. It is very easy to stake your coins

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Apart from the current staking feature, the Earn feature is also available on both crypto wallets and crypto exchanges. We can use the earn feature on any crypto, both PoS and Pow. The earning feature will earn interest, so it's similar to savings in a bank and can be withdrawn at any time, while staking has to wait for the lockup period to end so it's similar to bank deposits.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently making only little cryptocurrencies and i am not investing it so i do not stake it to earn some interest. I also do not know the best website for staking cryptocurrencies and earning interest.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I am currently making only little cryptocurrencies and i am not investing it so i do stake it to earn some interest. I also do not know the best website for staking cryptocurrencies and earning interest.
Can you share where you are staking the cryptocurrencies to earn the interested. I have tried investing on binance, but they giving very low interest for some coins like dogecoin. So I am looking for better options.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can you share where you are staking the cryptocurrencies to earn the interested. I have tried investing on binance, but they giving very low interest for some coins like dogecoin. So I am looking for better options.
I'm so sorry, i do not stake cryptocurrencies and and i know very little about staking cryptocurrencies. That was a typographical error and i have corrected it . So sorry for the inconvenience once again.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This staking concept appeals to me in a very good way, when next I earn any cryptocurrency, I would never hesitate to stake it I'm order to get some interest on my investment.

Back