• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Start Making Money By Playing These 3 Play-To-Earn Blockchain Games

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
Blockchain games offer numerous earning opportunities for players to earn through gaming activities. By playing these games, you will earn NFTs and Crypto tokens. You will have to sell these NFTS and tokens on the in-game marketplace, open NFT marketplaces, or crypto exchanges to make money.

If you enjoy gaming and want to make some cool cash by playing games, here are 3 Play-To-Earn games to make money. Interestingly, all of these blockchain games are free to play.

MIR4

MIR4 is a multi-player online role-playing game available on Android, iOS, and Mac OS. The game allows you to earn cryptocurrency tokens without spending any money (it is a free-to-play game). The game runs on Unreal Engine. MIR4 servers are located in every continent, therefore, you will not experience any lags while playing.

MIR4 also includes a PVP mode where players can fight against other players and win rewards. The rewards come in the form of digital collectibles (NFTs and crypto tokens) that can be traded or exchanged for popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

The developers are working on a feature that will allow players to mint and trade NFTs. They are also trying to launch an in-game marketplace where you can sell your game characters for real cash.

The Sandbox

The Sandbox is a metaverse where players can build their own world, create items, monetize their creations, and earn crypto rewards for doing it. In The Sandbox, you can create your own virtual world, you can even create your own 3D game. You can sell your items and digital collectibles for SAND tokens, you can exchange SAND for real money in crypto exchanges. Instead of selling SAND, you can stake and earn rewards or hold for a longer time to earn profits. SAND is one of the top 3 metaverse tokens by market cap. The Sandbox is a free-to-play game with micro-transactions required to unlock additional features. The game was originally launched as a pixelated mobile game, however, the game moved to blockchain in 2018.

MOBOX

MOBOX is a gaming platform for NFT Farming and Yield Farming. It is a free Play-to-Earn NFT game available on Android and iOS devices. If you want to play blockchain games and make money but do not want to spend any money on the game, you should try MOBOX. The game allows you to earn crypto tokens called MBOX Tokens (current price $.30, the all-time high was $15; the token was released in 2021). You can also earn and collect NFTs. The game offers staking, yield farming, and other activities to make money. MOBOX is a community-driven gaming platform where users can interact, engage, and earn tokens and NFTs. MOBOX is a part of MOMOverse, a game-based metaverse. MOMOverse is a fusion of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and gaming. MOBOX offers two different kinds of crypto tokens: MBOX and Keys. Keys are used for minting NFT. You use keys to unlock boxes to discover more NFTs. These NFTs or MOMO can be used for in-game transactions and yield farming.

Conclusion

Blockchain-based games are not only offering interesting gameplay to attract traditional gamers but also becoming a popular way to earn NFTs and crypto tokens. Just like in the traditional gaming market, you can either play free-to-play blockchain games or paid blockchain games, the choice is yours.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These games are actually very interesting to play and earn from but it takes a lot longer to accumulate rewards from the games as they are very hard and takes the use of internet data to operate which tends to discourage a lot of people as myself who are not deeply into gaming and when it gets too difficult to go past a stage which would get me rewarded I just give up on the game.
I was having the game sandbox on my phone for about three to four months but could not play it properly and do not have who would mentor and show me how to go about the game before I deleted it from my phone history even.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow
These games are actually very interesting to play and earn from but it takes a lot longer to accumulate rewards from the games as they are very hard and takes the use of internet data to operate which tends to discourage a lot of people as myself who are not deeply into gaming and when it gets too difficult to go past a stage which would get me rewarded I just give up on the game.
I was having the game sandbox on my phone for about three to four months but could not play it properly and do not have who would mentor and show me how to go about the game before I deleted it from my phone history even.
Wow, I usually think all those play to earn games are not real, I never knew someone can still play and get rewarded, well I'm a lover of game, I think I would just have to download the game app, and seek some little guidance from those already experienced in playing the game so I can start earning.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow

Wow, I usually think all those play to earn games are not real, I never knew someone can still play and get rewarded, well I'm a lover of game, I think I would just have to download the game app, and seek some little guidance from those already experienced in playing the game so I can start earning.
Well you can you lucky enough to find yourself one of the game apps that pays wonderful playing when they get to a certain level and the game but having such as very rare.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not a fan of Play to earn games because most of those games are scams and I wouldn't want to waste my time on platforms that would waste my time.

Back