Starting a Clothing Business

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
Clothing is a big business. Even though the market is overtly saturated, you can still manage to build a successful business on this niche because the demand of clothing is always growing. If you want to start a clothing business, choose a business model that is most appropriate for you, for instance, you can choose to sell online or offline. If you want to sell online, you will have to choose between dropshipping, print on demand, or selling from personal inventory. If you want to sell online, you will have to choose between setting up an online store or utilizing ecommerce marketplaces.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That's a very good idea for me I prefer selling clothes online because there are no business permits to comply and tax to pay. I must only make an appealing strategy to attract customers to buy my products and of course before doing it I need choose quality products, target audience, planning, and marketing strategy.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
That's a very good idea for me I prefer selling clothes online because there are no business permits to comply and tax to pay. I must only make an appealing strategy to attract customers to buy my products and of course before doing it I need choose quality products, target audience, planning, and marketing strategy.
I do not know about your country, however, in my home country, even online businesses need to be registered and have to pay taxes. It does not matter whether you sell through marketplaces of from your own store, you need to register.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Clothing business is also like the food business, no matter how much people are in it, it would still remain a very lucrative business. You just have to know your target audience and work on how to attract them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I do not know about your country, however, in my home country, even online businesses need to be registered and have to pay taxes. It does not matter whether you sell through marketplaces of from your own store, you need to register.
Can't you recognise my flag? It's a Philippines flag. There are many clothing businesses here but people prioritize food over clothes though clothes are also a necessity.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
Can't you recognise my flag? It's a Philippines flag. There are many clothing businesses here but people prioritize food over clothes though clothes are also a necessity.
When I said "I do not know about your country" I mean I have no idea about business laws in your country. I know the Phillippines, my cousin studied in the Philipines, and I have a lot of online friends from the Phillipines.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
When I said "I do not know about your country" I mean I have no idea about business laws in your country. I know the Phillippines, my cousin studied in the Philipines, and I have a lot of online friends from the Phillipines.
Okay hehehe, well, even me I do not know the business laws in your country and in other countries. There is no use knowing because it is difficult to transact business abroad.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Thr business for selling the clothing is very profitable. This is because clothes are basic necessities and therefore the demand for it is very high for the truth of the matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Online business selling on clothes could be profitable as long as it's well planned and marketed. We can observe videos of different clothes sellers, very appealing. We'll be tempted to buy. I tried it and the dress I ordered online was perfect.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

Clothing business is successful. However, this business suffered from a really huge set back in the past. I think that there were many different kinds of reasons for that. The Covid-19 pandemic was one of the main reasons why the clothing industry suffered a lot. People were not buying clothes due to the fact that people were not attending occasions and parties were not being thrown by people.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Agree on that, in fact, many boutiques and business clothing stores shut down during covid and even in the new normal. Businesses are not the same especially this time we're attacked by inflation.

Back