Starting a digital product business on creative fabrica

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
Creative fabrica is a digital marketplace where you can sell digital products mainly graphic designs, templates, fonts, SVG files etc. If you are a graphic designer, you can find this platform very useful. While on Fiverr you can sell only services, this site allows you to sell the products you create. This is a completely passive income course that you can try for your digital product business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh that is good. I have been looking for sites like that where designing services could be rendered apart from fiverr. I have lots of designing tools I want to offer for sale.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Thinks for this, i am currently looking for a site where i can make some designs and sell to make money. Do you have to pay to register on this site? Or how does it work

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The site is fast becoming a dominant force in marketing and selling digital services. Though I still find some of the designs so immature and lack professional touch. The site is still young and still needs a lot of improvement .

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
The site is fast becoming a dominant force in marketing and selling digital services. Though I still find some of the designs so immature and lack professional touch. The site is still young and still needs a lot of improvement .
Creative Fabrica is not a new site. Do some research before making comment. The site is a marketplace for buying and selling digital products, you do not sell digital services through this platform.

Back