Starting your own crypto exchange

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
There are crypto exchange softwares out there that could allow new potential exchanges to be made, where people can join and buy, sell and exchange their crypto on them. If you had the money and opportunity to do so, would you think that creating an exchange would be a good way to help people get into crypto?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
It will be very good way to help people get into crypto. Not only good way to help people get into cryto but a very profitable business. To start cryptocurrency exchange will definitely involve huge amount of money. It will surely be high capital intensive investment.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.339
I do not think it is bad idea but there is a lot of concurrence on this domain so you may find a lot of issues of retain customers such the most of them wants binance.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
It is a very good idea and initiative in my own opinion but you must have some money to start. You can start small and the best way is to also have a token and do an AirDrop campaign.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I once registered a domain to create my own crypto exchange website. My plan was to create a platform where one could exchange crypto with other wallets like paypal, skrill, fiat withdrawal, etc. But I never got started because of lack of funds.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Having enough funds is always important if you want to start any kind of exchange business. You must invest a lot of money but on the long run you will be successful if you put in the right strategies.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Exchange service is not way to promote crypto. Crypto projects are. Exchange service should only provide service of exchange if you want leave some project and go into another. For crypto promotion, crypto projects owner must make simple and wide use crypto tokens. If you can't use Bitcoin everyday, most people will not support it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Yes, I think it would be an excellent way to make cryptography more accessible, exchanges have achieved it in the past, and we only have to look at the success that binance has had and the number of registered users it has, and people generally use them for their great usability and simplicity surely.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
If you want be crypto exchange owners you must have many crypto tokens in reserve to cover all transactions. For this you will need a lot of money. Look what happend FTX exchange service. They didn't have cover so they gone broke.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
There are crypto exchange softwares out there that could allow new potential exchanges to be made, where people can join and buy, sell and exchange their crypto on them. If you had the money and opportunity to do so, would you think that creating an exchange would be a good way to help people get into crypto?
One thing we should understand is that having to create an exchange where people will put all their life savings is not an easy thing to do and then it also comes with a lot of monitoring and constant computing in order to secure the exchange and keep it safe from hackers as there will be lots of attempts to hack into the system and steal funds and therefore it will not be an option for me at all.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I believe as a crypto exchange owner you will need a lot of money and have many crypto tokens in reserve to cover all transactions. So you need to research to come up with the right exchange

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
It will definitely be a great way of entering into cryptocurrency, but it is going to cost huge amount of money to develop the app and other sophisticated features that would allow for swift transaction.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
The thing is that having an exchange comes with a lot of monitoring and constant computing in order to secure the exchange to make it safe from hackers. having to create an exchange is not easy

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Definitely, it will be a very good way in helping people get into crypto, so if I'm opportuned to have that amount of money, I would hurriedly jump into it, and of course I will still benefit massively from it.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
It would be a very good project to start, but it is very capital-intensive and it requires a professional level experience.

Back