Startup a personal chef business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Running a restaurant or eatery is a well known business that is extremely lucrative, if you have great cooking skills, and you feel you cannot run a restaurant, there is a way you can still use your skills to make money. A personal chef has to do with you cook for families or persons and in some cases event. They pay you to cook for them. This is also another business you can go into. This way you won't have to worry about how to manage a restaurant as a full time business, and it gives you time to do other things. Though it's disadvantages is that you won't be able to make any money unless you have a contract or project.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
In my country the business for running a fast food or a cafe is very profitable. Most people are oflate dinning out because of the job and working that people engage themselves in.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe this is certainly a profitable career, however, I also believe this is not an easily available job because you will be hired by rich and affluent people and celebrities, you might not have a connection to reach these people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I believe this is certainly a profitable career, however, I also believe this is not an easily available job because you will be hired by rich and affluent people and celebrities, you might not have a connection to reach these people.
Yes that's true, to really make good money from this line of work, the kind of customers and clients you get does matters. One can still stat small locally then with time grow to reaching out to top clients.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
In my country, some people are into catering business. They need a lot of clients to push through this idea. I think it is a viable business for special occasions or events.

Back