Staying in good terms with your competition

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Most business owners today and entrepreneurs tend to have some sort of hate towards their competition in business. While i believe this is understandable, i also believe this is the wrong way to go about it. I think there is notting wrong about being in a good relationship with your competition, you could also learn a thing or two from them. Back then there where times our competition would refer some customers to us to handle a job they either cannot handle or too busy to handle it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Business operators here have an organization. They are united and they never hate each other. It is not a contest. The one doing this hated competitions are those small business operators.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Mostly I also observed as they have hate with their competitors but by doing this they put theirselves on loss first. Because their hate gives them stress and becomes a reason of hypertension. They need to take them normally and talk them gently.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Mostly I also observed as they have hate with their competitors but by doing this they put theirselves on loss first. Because their hate gives them stress and becomes a reason of hypertension. They need to take them normally and talk them gently.
That's true, their hate tends to give them restlessness and no peace of mind. It would be a lot easier if they take them as they would take any other person. This way they won't be affected or distracted by what the other person achieves.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.720
Staying in good terms with your competitor starts with you knowing you that the business terrain is wide enough to accommodate as many people as possible.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not always necessary to fight with your competitors, in fact if you are in friendly term,you will be able to stop new business entering into the market.

Back