Store Success

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How can I make my store a success. It was just a simple store not so classy. It is located along the main road. It is close to schools and malls. My services include xerox or photocopy and colored printing of pictures for school assignments and laminating business. We try selling food but people don't notice it. They just passed by. We do get customers everyday now that school opens again but business is quite slow compared to nearby us renting spaces for their store.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
Have you tired advertising it? Why not create an attractive banner or signboard so people can notice it. You can also make use of your social media accounts, start advertising it.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you tired advertising it? Why not create an attractive banner or signboard so people can notice it. You can also make use of your social media accounts, start advertising it.
I have tried that. I made an eye catching tarpaulin for our store. I also joined groups in Facebook that sell products. I think I need to come up with some promotion that will draw customers to step on and drop by our store and see what we can offer

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.173
How can I make my store a success. It was just a simple store not so classy. It is located along the main road. It is close to schools and malls. My services include xerox or photocopy and colored printing of pictures for school assignments and laminating business. We try selling food but people don't notice it. They just passed by. We do get customers everyday now that school opens again but business is quite slow compared to nearby us renting spaces for their store.
You just have to continue to be consistent with the business. You know business isn't great everyday so just continue to advertise to get more customers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Be consistent, make feasibility study and advertise your business well

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since it is in the school area. The photocopy business is ok. But if you are thinking of food business. I would advise you to go for snacks.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Customers want best service and some even ask for home delivery so if these can be considered then store will be hit so you should concentrate on this aspect

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Make sure your store is properly marketed and advertised. Try using social media to spread the word about your store and its services. You can also create flyers and distribute them around your area.

2. Make sure your store stands out from the competition. Have a unique theme, offer special services and discounts, and create a welcoming atmosphere.

3. Focus on customer service. Make sure you treat each customer with respect and provide a pleasant shopping experience.

4. Update your store and services regularly. Introduce new products and services and stay up to date with trends.

5. Take advantage of special events. Promote your store during special occasions such as holidays, festivals, and school events.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.471
I have tried that. I made an eye catching tarpaulin for our store. I also joined groups in Facebook that sell products. I think I need to come up with some promotion that will draw customers to step on and drop by our store and see what we can offer

Were you successful when it comes to selling products on social media? This is because I have tried social media in the past and I was not that successful marketing my website.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
1. Make sure your store is properly marketed and advertised. Try using social media to spread the word about your store and its services. You can also create flyers and distribute them around your area.

2. Make sure your store stands out from the competition. Have a unique theme, offer special services and discounts, and create a welcoming atmosphere.

3. Focus on customer service. Make sure you treat each customer with respect and provide a pleasant shopping experience.

4. Update your store and services regularly. Introduce new products and services and stay up to date with trends.

5. Take advantage of special events. Promote your store during special occasions such as holidays, festivals, and school events.
Another thing a lot of people always forget to do is to make their stores neat because people love to buy products from neat places

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.692
You can try to sell street foods. In one of our universities here, students love munching them during their break times. Have you tried it?

Back