Strategies to generate sales

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Here are my favorite strategies to generate sales
Keep the price lower than the competitor's price (even by a few cents)
Provide free shipping (even if it means adding the cost to the selling price)
Offer high quality products

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.875
These are good tips. However, lowering prices is not always the case. Some online sellers cannot afford to dive just to sell. They need other options of doing so, free shipping can be done.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's always good to try and keep your prices lower than your competitors' prices, it'll generate more traffic to your store thus creating more sales. However, sometimes it's difficult to beat competitor prices. If you cannot beat pricing offering free shipping and/or other benefits can definitely assist in generating a sale. Thank you for sharing valuable information.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.010
These all strategies are very good to generate sale, and all of these will be very supportive while we use it. We also must have proper product knowledge so while giving demonstration to our customer we'll be able to highlight our products feature and benefits properly.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.180
Raw Dex
$0.008
Always sell quality products which meet with the changing customer needs; provide excellent customer service; offer good deals such as Buy one get one free once in a while to draw the attention of customers; have a loyalty program which offer discounts to retain loyal customers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
even a 10-cent price difference will make people to purchase your own product rather than that of your competitors'. This is a good strategy I have learnt in business for a long time and it really works.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
Yes I agree with your points it is always good to Keep the price lower than the competitor's price and maybe offer Free shippingg as well to compete with your competition

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
You can always achieve this by making sure you provide excellent and satisfactory services to your customers. You can provide them with after sales services like transportation services, packaging facilities among other incentives.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I agree with your points it is always good to Keep the price lower than the competitor's price and maybe offer Free shippingg as well to compete with your competition
Even a little price difference can make people to choose your own product. It is a very good strategy busineses use to attract customers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I totally agree with you, I also often do all of that, apart from that I often put up attractive discounts for certain shopping amounts at certain moments. Because in our country people tend to be interested in discounted products, rather than products that have very low prices, they will usually have doubts about the quality of products if the price is too low.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Discounts can be great way to generate sales but a lot of consumers also believe that the seller has first increased 10 percent in the base pricer and than now is offering 5 percent discounts.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally this is what I dio I look for a shop with even a little price difference to buy from . We just like to save money no matter how small
Probably, it is very important and necessary business people understand this. If I am a business man I will always like to know the price in which other people are selling their product.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
That's the way to go as a business owner it will always lbe good to the price in which other people are selling your same product and sell at the same price to lure more customers

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the way to go as a business owner it will always lbe good to the price in which other people are selling your same product and sell at the same price to lure more customers
it is one of the best strategies in which you can use to stay competitive in a business venture. It will help you to market your products very well and attract customers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
Competitive pricing is one of the best strategies every good business person adopts to stay competitive in a business It will help one to lure customers and market products better.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Competitive pricing is one of the best strategies every good business person adopts to stay competitive in a business It will help one to lure customers and market products better.
Yeah, that is why you must be aware of the price of your competitors' products. that way you can be able to determine your own and attract customers.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Thanks for sharing your sales strategies. It is important to stay competitive in pricing and offer high-quality products to attract and retain customers giving free shipping can also be a great incentive for customers to make a purchase.

Back