Sudden problem of fish vendors in my place

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Fish selling is a very profitable business but they also face problems that may put their business at risk like the recent problem that they are facing this time. One hospital in the city was throwing the tubes containing HIV chemicals of their patients. Many died because of that criminal act of the hospital. In the city alone, 312 died after eating fish. Nearby towns also experienced the same, casualties in hundreds due to eating fish. The people here reached and petitioned the hospital and filed a case against the hospital. The fish vendors also stop selling fishes in the public markets and malls. This is a very serious problem the fish vendors are facing this time. They are at risk and may possibly experience losses. There is no go signal yet from the health department as to when to eat fish again.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
Yes, eating fish is very risky, because the fish may eat toxic chemicals. Once I was extremely sick after eating fish, so though I like eating fish, I purchase and eat fish rarely.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Our seas, rivers , oceans, and air are polluted. Many get sick because of these pollutions. Fishes are no longer safe to eat. Vegetables too, some are toxic. The sellers or farmers might have sprayed oftentimes pesticides šŸ˜¢.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
That's just too bad, serious action needs to be taken towards the hospital, if not they would do it again. Imagine does fish sellers who only have that as their source of income. Most of them might be lost thinking of where to start from again.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That's just too bad, serious action needs to be taken towards the hospital, if not they would do it again. Imagine does fish sellers who only have that as their source of income. Most of them might be lost thinking of where to start from again.
That is so true, they were so problematic and the culprits throwing those chemicals from the victims of HIV are now in jail. They are awaiting their sentences. The hospital management did not know where their people threw the chemicals but they are still liable to answer the crime because many died because of their negligence.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
That is so true, they were so problematic and the culprits throwing those chemicals from the victims of HIV are now in jail. They are awaiting their sentences. The hospital management did not know where their people threw the chemicals but they are still liable to answer the crime because many died because of their negligence.
Them not knowing about it is definitely not an excuse, cause it simple shows that the management is not taking proper note of what is happening within the company, who knows its possible they could be treating patients with bad equipments and so on as well.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a very serious problem to both the health of customers and the fish sellers business. It is humane that the fish sellers have stopped selling the fish, it is only fair that the hospital that caused all this should also be closed and the perpetrators to face the law. This matters should be treated seriously and fast.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Them not knowing about it is definitely not an excuse, cause it simple shows that the management is not taking proper note of what is happening within the company, who knows its possible they could be treating patients with bad equipments and so on as well.
The head doctor in the hospital is a young doctor and perhaps no experience in illegal throwing of toxic chemicals on the vast seas and oceans. He is a moron doctor. He should have posted on the coconut shell of his janitors not to throw the toxic wastes the sea.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
The head doctor in the hospital is a young doctor and perhaps no experience in illegal throwing of toxic chemicals on the vast seas and oceans. He is a moron doctor. He should have posted on the coconut shell of his janitors not to throw the toxic wastes the sea.
Hmmm its well though. This is why it is extremely important to have someone with experience handle some specific positions in the company, to avoid things like this. Especially when it comes to health issues like this.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't eat fish, so I don't know about it. But it can happen. I have read about biomagnification, where the substance in the food is transferred through the food web.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Hmmm its well though. This is why it is extremely important to have someone with experience handle some specific positions in the company, to avoid things like this. Especially when it comes to health issues like this.
You're, right, there must be someone trusted to do this task to avoid danger of human health. Those culprits were punished harshly.

Back