Sunday Dinner

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Tonight for dinner we are having fish fillets rice a roni and green beans it is making me hungry just talking about it right now and I should not be that hungry we had a big brunch of bacon eggs and toast it all was very yummy. I hope you all enjoy your dinner whatever you will be having.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Yesterday for Sunday brunch, I made chicken curry with basmati rice for my family and eggs, beans, potato and peas curry for myself. I made them extra for dinner too. I didn't want hassles of cooking dinner and wanted a relaxed Sunday evening.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday for Sunday brunch, I made chicken curry with basmati rice for my family and eggs, beans, potato and peas curry for myself. I made them extra for dinner too. I didn't want hassles of cooking dinner and wanted a relaxed Sunday evening.
I hope you got your relaxed Sunday. It is always nice making extra of something so all you have to do is heat it up when you are ready to eat.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I hope you got your relaxed Sunday. It is always nice making extra of something so all you have to do is heat it up when you are ready to eat.
Yes, I often do that on weekends. That's the time I want to mostly laxy around and rejuvenate myself for the coming week. I spent my Sunday evening relaxed and watching TV and chatting with my husband and daughter and niece.

Back