Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I want to thank each of you that took the time to sign up and use Tapatalk for Referral Index Forum. Unfortunately, Referral Index Forum will no longer be compatible with Tapatalk. We thought it may be in our best interests to offer this feature, but we have seen a major decrease in advertisement revenue (we use this revenue to pay you guys), and the app wasn't really representing Referral Index Forum in the way that we had hoped, the overall quality of the app was low. With this being said, if you have Tapatalk downloaded, you may still see Referral Index Forum as an option, please do not use Tapatalk, it will no longer sync with the actual website. This means if you use Tapatalk to reply or create a thread it will not appear and you will not receive any RIF Points for doing so.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation. You can still use our mobile website for your posting needs.

Sincerely,
Devin

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was not interested in it from the first day and I prefer the web version even when I post via mobile and it's best and it's good you have permanently disabled it since it was not helping with the Ads revenue.

Back