AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dont like teaching. I tried online tutoring and i hated every minute of it. Its extra hard when you have to teach someone who doesn't speak you language and isn't a good english speaker. I quit the job after one month

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dont like teaching. I tried online tutoring and i hated every minute of it. Its extra hard when you have to teach someone who doesn't speak you language and isn't a good english speaker. I quit the job after one month
I can tell how frustrating it is teaching such a person, communication won't flow as it should .

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you enjoy teaching kids? I don't like teaching kids due to my temper, I don't want a situation where I will end up beating them.
You are right. Temper is one thing we need to watch and control when we are teaching them. I could remember when I was teaching some children in kindergarten. I was teaching a boy and asking him a question but he refused to answer. Because I know that he knows the answer, I was angry and I slapped him. So it is good to control our temper with them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right. Temper is one thing we need to watch and control when we are teaching them. I could remember when I was teaching some children in kindergarten. I was teaching a boy and asking him a question but he refused to answer. Because I know that he knows the answer, I was angry and I slapped him. So it is good to control our temper with them.
I've always tried to keep my anger at bay but this kids find pleasure in climbing on my nerves .

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is how they are. Even when I was teaching them, I do play with them to surpress my temper towards them.
Yeah I think that will effectively keep me at bay even though I'm teaching not because i love to but I just want to try.
Post automatically merged:

That is how they are. Even when I was teaching them, I do play with them to surpress my temper towards them.
Yeah I think that will effectively keep me at bay even though I'm teaching not because i love to but I just want to try.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

If you can try that, you will do well with them. They will even like you and always reply you when teaching them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can try that, you will do well with them. They will even like you and always reply you when teaching them.
I'm looking forward to another opportunity to implement this idea👍
I love teaching kids specially when they are talkative and interactive.
How about kids that are so boring, they will make you feel like you're just blabbering😂.super annoying kids.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm looking forward to another opportunity to implement this idea👍

How about kids that are so boring, they will make you feel like you're just blabbering😂.super annoying kids.
No matter how a kid is boring, once you are friendly and you do play with them, they will be cheerful and also active

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter how a kid is boring, once you are friendly and you do play with them, they will be cheerful and also active
I will try and reduce my strictness👍

@Mikky as long as I can return them I am happy to teach them. Are you teachings kids at the moment?
Yeah, but not frequently. I do that once in a while.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.840
I think this idea is more suitable for the kids in the tier1 countries. This is because Most kids in the developing countries tend to be tempted in languishing in the drugs, bad influence when they learn how to get money at an early age.

Back