Terror boss equals no employee retention

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
It's observed that once a boss is terror there's no employee retention. Just imagine in the classroom, when a teacher no parents would like to enroll their kids under a terror teacher. It's the same way in business. The employees will most likely vacate their positions. It's not easy to deal a terror boss.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
I believe people can tolerate a terror boss as long as they are receiving good salary. Let's say the boss is terror but if he is paying better than other companies, employees will stay with him

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
When the boss is terror his greediness also follows. Workers will be lucky if that happens. They will be willing to sacrifice for the sake of their family and self.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have worked for a boss who was mean and hot-tempered. He called meeting after office hours, shouted at his staff when they did something wrong. As a result, the company had a high staff turnover rate. I only worked there for three months.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.718
I know a lot of people who won't mind working under such a boss if they are being paid well. Employees tends to get fed up when the pay is very low and the boss keeps frustrating them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I know a lot of people who won't mind working under such a boss if they are being paid well. Employees tends to get fed up when the pay is very low and the boss keeps frustrating them.
A terror boss may be good sometimes to workers if not that boss might have been planned to be eliminated by a criminal-minded employee who might feel fed up too.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.718
A terror boss may be good sometimes to workers if not that boss might have been planned to be eliminated by a criminal-minded employee who might feel fed up too.
Yes you are right, sometimes these terror boss can be good. Like my previous boss, whenever he is around no one is happy cause he was sort of a terror boss, but there where times when he would buy us dinner or even snacks during working hours. Or there where times he would tell jokes and the likes

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
That's a insane boss high on temper and cool sometimes. What's worse is he is onlya very few times he's cool most of the time he's bad in character. Boss with bad manners 🤣.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
Yes you are right, sometimes these terror boss can be good. Like my previous boss, whenever he is around no one is happy cause he was sort of a terror boss, but there where times when he would buy us dinner or even snacks during working hours. Or there where times he would tell jokes and the likes
That's good to hear but much better if your boss can maintain his good dealings with you so there will be a happy atmosphere.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I agree with you. Terror bosses can be blamed with high turnover in the company. It is the common reason.
We had an abusive and terror boss the next day I received. I was afraid and others followed the next day. All workers resigned and before all the workers resigned, one brave worker wrote a petition and complaint letter to the President of the company, and the bossy and nosey boss was fired. All reported back to work except me. I was hired at a university where I am in now.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
A terror boss can easily be made to become a stranger in his own business. That's because staff would not talk to him for him to know what is happening.

Back