Test a new Azure deployment service!

glo08

Complete Stranger
Apr 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
We are looking for developers to give us feedback on a new service that helps easily deploy your app from a Github repository. In this session, you will be meeting with the Azure engineering team. We will spend approximately 1 hour together to get to better understand your current scenarios with jobs and get your feedback on what we are working on.

Computer with webcam

STUDY DATES​

06/28/2023 - 07/21/2023

Please find the link below :

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We are looking for developers to give us feedback on a new service that helps easily deploy your app from a Github repository. In this session, you will be meeting with the Azure engineering team. We will spend approximately 1 hour together to get to better understand your current scenarios with jobs and get your feedback on what we are working on.

Computer with webcam

STUDY DATES​

06/28/2023 - 07/21/2023

Please find the link below :

This is not a problem and I know that so many people will be willing to do this but do you have an idea of how much money we will be paid to do it?

glo08

Complete Stranger
Apr 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
This is not a problem and I know that so many people will be willing to do this but do you have an idea of how much money we will be paid to do it?
the study is no longer available, i think the payment was 100 $. if you click on the link I provided you can register and create a profile. the website or company has listed available studies and how much you can be paid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
the study is no longer available, i think the payment was 100 $. if you click on the link I provided you can register and create a profile. the website or company has listed available studies and how much you can be paid.
Wow that's pretty impressive, i think i might give it a try later on and see how it goes, but not right now cause things are abit rough for me right now, i need to take time and sort everything out.

Back