That business that you would never patronize again.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
We always have had businessss that we used to be loyal to at a point in time. After a while, you stop patronizing the business because of one thing or the other. Sometimes, it could be bad treatment or moving on to someone more qualitative.

Which business did you use to patronize that you are certain you would not patronize them again? What is the basis for that decision?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Since I started the journey of entrepreneurship, I have done so many kinds of businesses that I have gained much experience for the same. However I can never do the business of selling furnitures cause it caused me alot of problems and I saw it so unprofitable.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Since I started the journey of entrepreneurship, I have done so many kinds of businesses that I have gained much experience for the same. However I can never do the business of selling furnitures cause it caused me alot of problems and I saw it so unprofitable.
In this part of the word furniture business is very profitable. I think you should have utilised the online space to market your furnitures and get more patronage.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
In this part of the word furniture business is very profitable. I think you should have utilised the online space to market your furnitures and get more patronage.
There are so many ways to showcase your furniture business and it is a very lucrative investment if it is located in the right place.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
For me, there is a particular data reseller that I have been buying my data subscriptions from. I found another who gave me unbelievable rates and I realized that he has been ripping me off and nothing can make me patronize him again..

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
There is a woman that sells groceries in my place. There is nothing that can make me to patronize her because she is so rude to her customers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
For me, there is a particular data reseller that I have been buying my data subscriptions from. I found another who gave me unbelievable rates and I realized that he has been ripping me off and nothing can make me patronize him again..
Haha i can imagine. I am looking for where i can get cheap data. I came across some but i have not tried them yet so i do not really know if they are legit or not. What's the rate of your vendor.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
There are many people who are selling their furniture products online and they're selling very well but it depends on the platforms that you use to promote your business and also the way you advertise it because it matters a lot

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I see a lot of people prioritising social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook to display their furnitures. Most of them get a lot of patronage.
I have done it before and I will even be needing a furniture soon so I will still go to Facebook or other social networks if I want to buy them and they are always very good.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
There is a salon i usually cut my hair, i like their services though but everytime i go there, this Particular guy tends to charge me higher, claiming he did extra work on my hair, the charges where becoming too much so i had to go to some place else.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I used to go to a restaurant nearby my place for lunch quite often. However, since they changed ownership, the customer service turned really bad. The servers are rude. I don't think I would go there again.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
My first business was a publication house. I don't think I will ever start the same business again. My second business is a restaurant business and I might not open another resturant.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.008
That's the reason I like trying different people out when buying stuffs, especially when I know it's the same Content they sell, that gives me access to purchase at the lowest rate possible.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
I have done it before and I will even be needing a furniture soon so I will still go to Facebook or other social networks if I want to buy them and they are always very good.
I also like to go to facebook marketplace to search for things that i would like to buy. Facebook marketplace has actually improved a lot and it has become my favourite.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I also like to go to facebook marketplace to search for things that i would like to buy. Facebook marketplace has actually improved a lot and it has become my favourite.
All these things you and @Bisolami are posting on this thread are off points. It is important to read the opening Post before you jump about commenting anything you like.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
All these things you and @Bisolami are posting on this thread are off points. It is important to read the opening Post before you jump about commenting anything you like.
Well, we're discussing another thing entirely. You need to read how it originated.
Btw, i decided not to patronize a woman that sells groceries again because she hikes the price of her products. She sells higher than others and that always pisses me off.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
There are many of them and I cannot give them in one blow. All I can say is that I stopped availing products that do not meet my needs and gave bad impressions.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
Well, we're discussing another thing entirely. You need to read how it originated.
Btw, i decided not to patronize a woman that sells groceries again because she hikes the price of her products. She sells higher than others and that always pisses me off.
The price of the product is always looked into whenever you want to choose whom to patronise.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Well, I have already suffered a lot after investing money in cryptocurrencies. The chances are that I may never invest money in cryptocurrencies ever again because I no longer want to suffer.

Back