That business that you would never patronize again.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
One business I swore never to patronize is a restaurant. I went there with high expectations and after charging me a premium price for their meal, the meal was so wacj. It wasn't even palatable at all.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
One business I swore never to patronize is a restaurant. I went there with high expectations and after charging me a premium price for their meal, the meal was so wacj. It wasn't even palatable at all.
This can be so devastating. I feel your pain. When you have a high expectation of a service, and you get less, you would feel betrayed by that business. You just have to move on.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
This has happened to me not just this one time. But that is the most recent. There is a brand of bread I stopped patronizing because I went to see the factory environment and it was appalling.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
This can be so devastating. I feel your pain. When you have a high expectation of a service, and you get less, you would feel betrayed by that business. You just have to move on.

Well, this is why it is always a great idea to deal with companies that have a refund policy when it comes to purchasing products online or offline.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
Well, this is why it is always a great idea to deal with companies that have a refund policy when it comes to purchasing products online or offline.
Is it possible to get a refund policy on purchased food? I don't think so. The other poster had a bad experience with food he bought from a reputable restaurant. In that case, you just take your losses and move on.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
For my budget now I will say that I would love to stop patronizing junk food and candies
Because they are nothing but junk and have been a big addiction to me

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
There are businesses that have given their customers bad experiences. One of the common ones in my country is banks. Some people have abandoned their bank accounts because of bad experiences with banks.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
There are businesses that have given their customers bad experiences. One of the common ones in my country is banks. Some people have abandoned their bank accounts because of bad experiences with banks.
I won't want to tell you the story of how banks have frustrated me. They debited me at am atm but never disbursed to me. I filled form and visited the bank for 3 weeks for reversal. I just told them I am closing that account. That bank is marked X on my list.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Well, people are less like to prioritise high risk businesses. The fact remains that such kind of business such as online trading carry a lots of risk, especially when you have no experience at all.

Back