The best aspect of the business we have to protect

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I thought that the best aspect of the business we have to protect is the capital. Though it is very necessary to protect our capital for it's in negligence that our business and its capital go down. Others think that it's the product and the services to be protected to avoid stealing the prices for comparison or the services that make the customers repeat buying. But there is an aspect in business we have to protect and that is the important assets -ensure the employees are forbidden from revealing any restricted records, formulas, or intellectual property. What about you, wat can you share?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah our competition are always a step behind us so it is good to ptotect everything about your business even against your employees you can't be too sure of their intents.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought that the best aspect of the business we have to protect is the capital. Though it is very necessary to protect our capital for it's in negligence that our business and its capital go down. Others think that it's the product and the services to be protected to avoid stealing the prices for comparison or the services that make the customers repeat buying. But there is an aspect in business we have to protect and that is the important assets -ensure the employees are forbidden from revealing any restricted records, formulas, or intellectual property. What about you, wat can you share?
Yeah, I agree with you. Both assets and capital are important aspects of business. Another thing you could add is keeping expenses low. This can significantly reduce your costs.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Yeah, I agree with you. Both assets and capital are important aspects of business. Another thing you could add is keeping expenses low. This can significantly reduce your costs.
It's a good measure to have a continuous flow of our business reduce the price of those old stock products purchased to low before the prices rose up.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah our competition are always a step behind us so it is good to ptotect everything about your business even against your employees you can't be too sure of their intents.
That's very possible, let's never trust even our employees they might do a monkey business without our knowledge.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
But people don't think you just ruin an organisation that was providing money for you. Just because of a little cash that a competition flash at you quite appalling

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The best aspects that should be protected in a business is still the financial aspect because that is the main goal of having a business

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Important yes. Their ingredients if considered proprietary, should not be divulge to public. There is no secret that others know. Secret is secret because that's one thing that people buy the product because of the secret recipe.
Employees are assets too but while they are important, we should also take good care of our customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Important yes. Their ingredients if considered proprietary, should not be divulge to public. There is no secret that others know. Secret is secret because that's one thing that people buy the product because of the secret recipe.
Employees are assets too but while they are important, we should also take good care of our customers.
Even a family member, must not know about the secrets of the success of the family business, except the wife for she could be divorced if her mouth keeps on blabbering. :love:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Even a family member, must not know about the secrets of the success of the family business, except the wife for she could be divorced if her mouth keeps on blabbering. :love:
As long as the family member is not a part of the business I do not expect him or her to know anything about a business that he is not part of

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I call that Marites if a family member would want to know the secret of the product. If he is not part of the business he should not be asking for it. Just enjoy the wealth he is getting from their business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I call that Marites if a family member would want to know the secret of the product. If he is not part of the business he should not be asking for it. Just enjoy the wealth he is getting from their business.
Some people even act like they care about the business and that if you look deeply they only want your money. We gotta be careful

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
@AmazingJob , those MARITESS are called trashy persons. They cannot be trusted. They can't settle themselves without hissing and tattling for nonsense talks that ruin reputation or dignity of the other party. They're filthy crazy.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
But the employees are like that, they change the job when they get an offer for a higher salary and dont think even for a moment about revealing the secret formulas of their previous company. I have seen lots of people doing that and you cannot avoid it.

Back