The best GPT in 2023?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
It's a bit hard for me to focus on one site right now. I need income and recently my income has decreased due to a number of forums no longer paying users. Currently, what do you think is the best GPT that we can easily earn at least $1 a day? Please introduce here the websites you know and the daily income you get from them so that other users can join

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It's a bit hard for me to focus on one site right now. I need income and recently my income has decreased due to a number of forums no longer paying users. Currently, what do you think is the best GPT that we can easily earn at least $1 a day? Please introduce here the websites you know and the daily income you get from them so that other users can join
I have been looking for a website that will even pay me about $0.5 in a day but I cannot even find one. The platforms that we make money from has reduced drastically. Our earnings have reduced

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
You can try Sproutgigs. I remember earning a dollar in a day there. It is a great GPT site that you can work on several tasks and offers. You can also start selling your gigs once your account has grown.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
You can try Sproutgigs. I remember earning a dollar in a day there. It is a great GPT site that you can work on several tasks and offers. You can also start selling your gigs once your account has grown.
Are you serious?
Are you still working on the platform? If yes, please let me know and I don't mind taking a day training from you so that I will know how to run the platform.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Fo me sprouts gigs is very mid I berely get any jobs that are actually worth it for me also the fees are high and there are way better platfrom than thjs

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have been looking for a website that will even pay me about $0.5 in a day but I cannot even find one. The platforms that we make money from has reduced drastically. Our earnings have reduced
The situation is not good at all, my friend. It is true . Sometimes you can't earn even $0.50. I'm a little lazy but lately I've been working hard but it's not even possible to earn $1 a day.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Same here I'm looking for same that is genuine and worth my time. I wouldn't mind working on a site that I can get a dollar from daily. in addition to this site

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I have an account there but i hardly work there cause to be honest i find it rather hard to do most of the task. The task do not work the way they are ment to like for example there is a particular task that saying they would pay you a dollar for watching a video. You simply have to click the link then go through the human verification and then watch the video. I have don that task but after doing the verification that's where it ends, they have not been able to confirm the verification till now. There are also so many other task like that as well.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I seldom work on GPT sites. Most of the offers and tasks are not available for my location. And the payment is peanut. I prefer doing online surveys and post on forums.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have an account there but i hardly work there cause to be honest i find it rather hard to do most of the task. The task do not work the way they are ment to like for example there is a particular task that saying they would pay you a dollar for watching a video. You simply have to click the link then go through the human verification and then watch the video. I have don that task but after doing the verification that's where it ends, they have not been able to confirm the verification till now. There are also so many other task like that as well.
I don't know about this website, but usually websites that reward you for doing tasks, after a while you can't earn much because you become a member in most sites and you can't do these tasks anymore.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I too my online earnings have really reduced due to the closure of almost all the paid to post forums out there. I would be glad if I can get that gig which can earn me atleast $0.30 a day.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Well, there are too many sites, I do not know how people say there is not, I know seofast.ru, wmrfast, aviso.bz, rapidworkers, socialseos, payupvideos, rotate4all and some more, you just have to investigate and look for sites and take the first steps, in almost all those sites you can earn more than $ 0.30-0.50 a day, do not limit yourself to the ptp forums.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I am not using any GPT site. You can earn well on GPT site only when you can access surveys. If you cannot use surveys, your chances of earnings are very slim.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
The situation is not good at all, my friend. It is true . Sometimes you can't earn even $0.50. I'm a little lazy but lately I've been working hard but it's not even possible to earn $1 a day.
You are right. There are times when you will work for hours and all you will get is just $0.3. It can be very frustrating because you are even using more data than how much money you are earning.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
You are right. There are times when you will work for hours and all you will get is just $0.3. It can be very frustrating because you are even using more data than how much money you are earning.
You made a good point. You can't even pay the internet bill with this money. We need more income
Well, there are too many sites, I do not know how people say there is not, I know seofast.ru, wmrfast, aviso.bz, rapidworkers, socialseos, payupvideos, rotate4all and some more, you just have to investigate and look for sites and take the first steps, in almost all those sites you can earn more than $ 0.30-0.50 a day, do not limit yourself to the ptp forums.
I agree. These sites are all good and you should combine them. But sometimes it's hard and you want to focus on just one site

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
You made a good point. You can't even pay the internet bill with this money. We need more income

I agree. These sites are all good and you should combine them. But sometimes it's hard and you want to focus on just one site
Honestly, the only way to earn something with them is to combine at least 3 sites from these gpts, you just have to try and see which ones work best for you and discard those that don't .

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Well, there are too many sites, I do not know how people say there is not, I know seofast.ru, wmrfast, aviso.bz, rapidworkers, socialseos, payupvideos, rotate4all and some more, you just have to investigate and look for sites and take the first steps, in almost all those sites you can earn more than $ 0.30-0.50 a day, do not limit yourself to the ptp forum
Well, most get to paid forums pay so little for difficult and heavy work. For instance a work that pays $0.1 on the gpt sites takes you around 20-30 minutes of your time

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Well, most get to paid forums pay so little for difficult and heavy work. For instance a work that pays $0.1 on the gpt sites takes you around 20-30 minutes of your time
it all depends, the thing is to combine them with the other online earnings sites, if you do a good management of your time you can earn well by complementing the GPTs with PTP and other online activities.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
I do not know any GPT website that pays. Personally, I do not like them that much because they pay peanuts and some of them are scam websites. I'd rather focus on PTP forum websites right now.

Back