The Best Investment for Passive Income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
It is easier to build passive income through investment compared to creating a product or service that builds passive income. If you choose to invest to build passive income, what are the best options available:

I recommend government bonds. While government bonds do offer the highest returns, they are of course a low-risk passive income option. Investing in real estate and renting out a property, is another less risky method. If you have marketing skills, investing in a small business, like a print-on-demand venture, can be a source of passive income.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
I invested only in Stocks and Mutual funds. I have an inherited land property that is rented and consider it my passive income good to invest the money accumulated from the rent.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
I have always had some interest in print on demand but I don't really know how it works and when it comes to marketing skills, I completely suck at it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I have always had some interest in print on demand but I don't really know how it works and when it comes to marketing skills, I completely suck at it.
Go to Amazon and sign up with Merch By Amazon program. Upload your design, customize it on the products you want to sell and publish your listing. Use Amazon advertising program and you will be able to generate sales in a couple of days.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.070
If we are discussing best investment then let me share my own experience as best investment is to invest money in apartment, and give it on rent. And enjoy passive income every month. I had done it and I know it's valuation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Go to Amazon and sign up with Merch By Amazon program. Upload your design, customize it on the products you want to sell and publish your listing. Use Amazon advertising program and you will be able to generate sales in a couple of days.
Okay thanks for this, but with Amazon will I be able to withdraw my earnings? Cause where I am, we cannot access paypal. So if PayPal is the only option for Amazon I might not be able to take my earnings.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, the best investment for passive income is real estate. Real estate or rental properties provided a steady flow of income without much efforts. Also, properties tends to appreciate over time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
For me the most favourite passive income source of money that l have been dreaming for is the starting of the blogging website on a very profitable niches for sure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
For me the most favourite passive income source of money that l have been dreaming for is the starting of the blogging website on a very profitable niches for sure.
Yes blogging is pretty lucrative especially when you have been able to get a stable traffic. I tried blogging once before but it didn't really go well as planned for me.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Government bonds provide higher coupons/interest than bank deposits, but if you are more aggressive then stocks on the stock exchange (not mutual funds) will be more promising. You can choose high or low risk stocks.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
For me, the best passive income source to invest in is real estate. As far as you have got everything right with setup, it just requires little management efforts from you for it to keep paying.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$0.400
Raw Dex
$0.080
I can think of fixed income mutual funds generating returns by investing in bonds and other fixed income securities. There will be no investment in shares for example

Back