The best of life

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
The best of life is when you are financially dependent, and this will be acquired once create a business. Start with a small business and let it grow big once you have saved a lot to expand your business. Worry less if you have a business even small because there is always money to come to you. Life will be full of worries and uncertainties without money, so act now while you are not yet broke or penniless.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
I remembered my biological parents who work so hard to make the family business prosper and they did. They supported us in our education not be littled by others. Unlike one of my uncles that squandered a lot of money and failed his businesses a couple of times. In fact, he is the burden to his siblings on my father side. However, he has a business in Cagayan De Oro and I am not sure if you had seen his restaurant there. That is the business that still alive at present.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I remembered my biological parents who work so hard to make the family business prosper and they did. They supported us in our education not be littled by others. Unlike one of my uncles that squandered a lot of money and failed his businesses a couple of times. In fact, he is the burden to his siblings on my father side. However, he has a business in Cagayan De Oro and I am not sure if you had seen his restaurant there. That is the business that still alive at present.
I'm so sorry to hear that, there are greedy people and one of them is your uncle. Just move on and do life better for your own benefit.

By the way may I know the name of your uncle's resto in. CDO?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
No everyone can start a business and not everyone is able to profit from business. Business also gives you a lot of stress

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
No everyone can start a business and not everyone is able to profit from business. Business also gives you a lot of stress
Agree, but not all have the same fate. It all depends on the person. If he has a positive mindset, he can make his business profitable.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
Agree, but not all have the same fate. It all depends on the person. If he has a positive mindset, he can make his business profitable.
Having positive mindset does not guarantee you success. Hard work also does not guarantee success. There are a lot of factors involved. If you look at the people who failed, you will see they failed even when they had positive mindset and worked really hard

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
You might be right but in my place there are no loser business people. They continue to grow dunno to other places. There might be closed forever when the pandemic attacked the world of business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always repent for not starting a business when I was single and chose doing a job. Now when I see my elder brother's business flourishing I feel envy and curse myself for it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
It is also not good to curse yourself. When we are young, it's never in our heads about money-making, but I am thankful to myself for I started money-making at age 1 1.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
I believe each and everyone of us want to be financially independent, but not everyone is able to achieve this. Anyways let's all keep working hard and see how it goes.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
I'm so sorry to hear that, there are greedy people and one of them is your uncle. Just move on and do life better for your own benefit.

By the way may I know the name of your uncle's resto in. CDO?
Actually, I did not bother to know the name of his restaurant there. It is because of his wrongdoings in the past and until now. That is the reason why we are renting an apartment because the family house was sold. As far as I know, the restaurant is located in the mountain area there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Actually, I did not bother to know the name of his restaurant there. It is because of his wrongdoings in the past and until now. That is the reason why we are renting an apartment because the family house was sold. As far as I know, the restaurant is located in the mountain area there.
There's no mountain area in Cagayan de Oro City. It's a flat land city. Perhaps in Malaybalay city Bukidnon.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
I value financial independence and prefer not to depend on others. I previously ran a successful online business to meet my needs and am now saving for my future offline business. I also provide financial support to my parents as I am their sole provider. Unexpected expenses do arise from time to time, so I need to be prepared.

Back