The capital to invest or the investment, which should come first?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
As an investor, would you prefer you have the money to invest first before looking for what to invest in, or would you rather have the idea of what to invest in first before the money? For me though i believe both have their merits. Having the idea first means you can easily prepare yourself on what is needed to make the investment, while having the money first means you do not have to waste time before investing.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before any investment can be made, the capital to be invested must come first. It is important to have a clear understanding of your financial situation and investment goals before committing to investing. Careful consideration of your risk appetite, investment horizon and diversification strategy will help you identify suitable investment options. In-depth research and financial expert advice also help you make investment decisions and maximize potential returns.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I think you need to have the capital first. Your decision on the type of investment you want to make depends on how much money you have on hand, and the risks you are prepared to take.

Back