The dentist

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
We all visited the dentist at various points in our lives, some of us more than others. When did you last go to the dentist? And what did they do? General cleaning, x-rays?

Went to the dentist today, and had two fillings repaired.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't been to the dentist in a very long time. My last appointment was for dental fillings five years ago, when I was still in college. and swear never to do it again.

Joshua Farrell

Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
I haven't been to the dentist in a very long time. My last appointment was for dental fillings five years ago, when I was still in college. and swear never to do it again.
Pushing having teeth problems down the road, if diet and teeth aren't properly watched and taken care of. I have a family member that lost all of his teeth, because of the refusal to have his teeth checked out by someone that was trained to see issues that most people aren't aware of.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
I been to the dentist 10 years ago. I don't have problem with my teeth. I don't drink something hot, I don't drink something cold, I don't eat candies or any sugary food that destroys teeth. I always floss.

EmmanuelTheis

Complete Stranger
Oct 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The last time I visited the dentist was about six months ago for a general cleaning and x-rays. Everything was pretty routine, but we did have a chat about possibly straightening my teeth. I was interested in a less noticeable option than traditional braces, so my dentist recommended looking into Invisalign.Speaking of which, for anyone who's in the Eastlake, Ohio area and considering Invisalign, I stumbled upon this Invisalign dentist Eastlake Ohio. He specializes in invisible orthodontics and has some fantastic reviews. His office offers customized Invisalign treatments, which are almost completely unnoticeable and way more comfortable than metal braces.

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
The last time I visited the dentist was about six months ago for a general cleaning and x-rays. Everything was pretty routine, but we did have a chat about possibly straightening my teeth. I was interested in a less noticeable option than traditional braces, so my dentist recommended looking into Invisalign.
Yeah, I personally would hate getting braces. My younger sister has had them on and off since 14 I think, and haven't had the dedication and time to use the item they provide after taking them off to help keep them straight. Not sure how long she has had the current set.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have any kind of dental problems, therefore, I do not visit dentist on a frequent basis. The last time I went to a dentist was over 2 years ago.

Back