The difference between BEP20 and ERC20

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
BEP20 is a token that runs on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) blockchain. Meanwhile, ERC20 runs on the Ethererum blockchain. BEP20 tokens can be implemented with on-chain and BSC cross-chain networks so that BEP20 processes transactions faster and lower gas fees compared to Ethereum. But in terms of security, ERC20 is safer than BEP20 because ERC2o has more validators.

An example of a BEP20 token is BNB. BUSD, C.R.E.A.M, Pancakeswap, SafeMoon, BUX etc.

An example of an ERC20 token is
Wrapped Bitcoin, Tether USD, USD Coin, Wrapped Bitcoin, Shiba Inu, etc.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Both of them exists on Wombat wallet that you could store your private key on google drive without need to import it, some wallets like Exodus also provides such feature add to regular wallet like Trust Wallet or MetaMask or MyEtherWallet.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Now we also have to add to this list the BRC-20 tokens that have appeared on the Bitcoin blockchain and that are causing so much talk and are congesting the entire network.
Does your wallet for example provides BRC-20 compatible wallet address and you could for example provide a screenshot or you have just readen news and transfer it without having deep knowledge about the information?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Does your wallet for example provides BRC-20 compatible wallet address and you could for example provide a screenshot or you have just readen news and transfer it without having deep knowledge about the information?
I think it would be better if we use a standard wallet that we know and is safe to store the tokens that we have, be it BEP20, ERC20 or BRC20,

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The Bep20 and ERC-20 tokens are based on different blockchain but they have very good token to acquire.
You are right bro, BEP20 and ERC20 run on different blockchains, but now there is a blockchain bridge that functions to transfer tokens from different blockchains. so the blockchain bridge functions as a crossing chain.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
No my friend, I have not noticed if my wallet accepts BRC-20 tokens because I am not yet interested in these tokesn for now, and the news I have read about these tokens is that they are booming speculation and are collapsing the network because they are sending hundreds of thousands of transactions within the bitcoin network and the network commission increased from $ 3 to $ 31 more or less, crazy.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No my friend, I have not noticed if my wallet accepts BRC-20 tokens because I am not yet interested in these tokesn for now, and the news I have read about these tokens is that they are booming speculation and are collapsing the network because they are sending hundreds of thousands of transactions within the bitcoin network and the network commission increased from $ 3 to $ 31 more or less, crazy.
Before you can accept any kind of token in your wallet, you should studied critically because it is mandatory to do so.

Back