New đźš© The Drift magazine and its payments to the writers

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
The Drift is “a magazine of culture and politics.” They want “socially engaged cultural criticism; class-sensitive analysis; pieces that point out what’s being avoided or talked around in politics, media, arts, or even academia; upbeat cynicism; un-self-serious screeds; generous takedowns; entries from the margins; fiction; poetry. You can also write 1-3 sentence book/novel/ movie or TV art reviews. They pay $2,000 for essays, $500 - $1,000 for short stories, $150 for poems, and $25 for mentions. I am very interested in poetry writing. I am already satisfied with the pay of $150. I will submit my entry tomorrow. What about you? Grab this chance. Visit the site The Drift.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
I am a story writer but never have been published on international publication. However, I have submitted my work on multiple platforms but always rejected
That's sad, I also experienced the same but it was a long poem being not heard if won or rejected. I no longer submit.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
That's sad, I also experienced the same but it was a long poem being not heard if won or rejected. I no longer submit.
A lot of well established writers were also rejected multiple times, so rejections are common but rejections also makes you discouraged. Instead of sending to prestigious sites, I try to publish on my own

Back