The effect of procrastination?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is better to carry out your business very quickly without delay because procrastination would waste your time and which is why it is very necessary to carry out your business without delay. If you have a business strategy then you should try to implement it very quickly without wasting time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It is indeed that hard working makes sense in having a business. If the owner is not that innovative, it is also the same thing for the rest of the staff and even employees would be influenced.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is never good to procrastinate most especially if you're working online because if you kept on doing such you're not going to achieve better results.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
One effect of procrastinating is that it would lead delayed results. If you procrastinate too much before taking a decision, it would definitely lead to delayed results.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I think this is one of the reasons that when I have an idea I like to get it implemented as soon as I can because if I don't, procrastination starts to kick in and then I don't get it done. Many people will tell me to slow down or wait for a little before doing something, happens a lot to be honest but they don't fully understand all the time that if I don't do it now, I may not do it for a while. Procrastination is an awful thing to go through when you hit it, you end up not doing so much and falling behind but it's also not always easy to avoid either.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Procastination is the bringer of failure and backwardness. Sometimes, it is quite difficult to be consistent but with determination it is achievable and possible.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Procrastination, its a habit that we've all been guilty of at some point or another. But it can have some serious consequences. When we put things off deadlines loom closer and the pressure builds.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Procrastination can have several negative effects, including
Decreased productivity
When tasks are put off repeatedly, they can pile up and eventually become overwhelming, leading to decreased efficiency and productivity.
Stress
The longer a task is put off, the more stress it can cause, especially when deadlines are approaching.
Poor quality work
When tasks are done at the last minute, the quality of work can suffer due to lack of time and increased stress.
Missed opportunities
Procrastination can lead to missed opportunities for growth, advancement, and success, as tasks and responsibilities are not attended to in a timely manner.
Damaged relationships
Procrastination can also damage personal and professional relationships, as others may rely on the procrastinator to complete tasks and meet commitments.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Procrastination is something we continue have to fight against. One tactic that helps is to acknowledge why you are actually procrastinating, and how to solve that issue.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
Procrastination can have a negative impact on your life. You will not be able to achieve your financial goals if you constantly procrastinate, especially at work. Furthermore, you will miss out on a better job opportunity in the future.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Procrastination can have a negative impact on your life. You will not be able to achieve your financial goals if you constantly procrastinate, especially at work. Furthermore, you will miss out on a better job opportunity in the future.
You have a very valid point because procrastination causes a negative effect in one's life.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Most people procrastinate at times. Some are making it a habit. The consequence is you'll never get your job done on time. You will not be able to achieve your target or goal.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
There are numerous disadvantages of procrastination and one of them is you cannot progress in life if you procrastinate too much

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
Procrastination always delays and unnecessarily stretches the achievement of set objectives. It is one thing that should be clearly avoided in business.

Back