AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
I am always contributing by letting others aware of the website and how good they are and also by sharing my feedback with the admin to let them know about the changes they may consider to make things even more adaptable for everyone

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I am always contributing by letting others aware of the website and how good they are and also by sharing my feedback with the admin to let them know about the changes they may consider to make things even more adaptable for everyone
You are doing great mate. Keep up the good work and we can all grow the site together

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
I am doing what I can to promote the website and I am sure the future of the website is bright if they only make positive changes and with the contests, we can expect more growth and more users coming to the website to play their part and earn

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am doing what I can to promote the website and I am sure the future of the website is bright if they only make positive changes and with the contests, we can expect more growth and more users coming to the website to play their part and earn

We should bring in more users to the site, hopefully, if we do that we will be able to contribute to the growth of the site. I have been doing it since I joined the site.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hey everyone!

This is one fantastic question. As some of you have pointed out, quality content will be key.

We can have thousands of people in our community posting and contributing. However, if the posts and content isn’t good and meaningful, the site won’t go anywhere.

Especially when it comes to Google. Both in regard to their search engine, and their advertising network.

Google is incredibly smart and knows when posts don’t contribute to the conversation. If our content isn’t good, we won’t rank in google search results. Which will mean less visits from new users. On top of that, if the content is mostly trash, it will result in low advertising income. At the end of the day, that would then effect you guys as we won’t be able to increase the rates.

I’ll be generating some ideas and asking for some feedback soon.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Yes we should only concentrate on posting valuable contents that will drive traffic and which will enable our posts appear on search engine when the keyword is being searched We can all grow the site

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.811
I suppose we can help this website by posting relevant content. Also, by telling others about how great this website is. I don't have any referrals yet, but I hope to have more than 5 in the future.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I suppose we can help this website by posting relevant content. Also, by telling others about how great this website is. I don't have any referrals yet, but I hope to have more than 5 in the future.
Sure this is the way to go we just have to post only content that are relevant and will bring traffic to the site

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
We all want to see this site grow to a very big stage. How do you as an individual would contribute to this? let's share our thoughts.
I personally think that the site needs to finalize the changes before it would be promoted. Once everything has settled, then it is about time to do the kick of referring others here.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I personally think that the site needs to finalize the changes before it would be promoted. Once everything has settled, then it is about time to do the kick of referring others here.
Sure when once the site is set with all the changes the admin wants to bring it will time to bring in more people

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
It is true that content is key if this forum is to con tonue to incease or rise to stardom.However i must point out that the part of services as well will be an advantage for the members and the site owners.There are some special features including advertising that we sould be able to pay the admin.We as members should become quality workers and advertisers on the markeplace or advertising room.If money is pumped there where alot of members get to places some petty digital jobs and we execute those jobs diligently then it would be awesome.

Sio basically i intend to concentrate more on placing alot of petty jobs on the marketplace or advertising room.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
And I think they should had Bitcoincash to their withdrawal method because it charges a very low withdrawal fee and it'll be very good for us

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The success of any site depend on the number of traffics it can generate. So if we want to contribute to the growth of RIF, we must invite more people to join the program. With this, RIF would be able to generate income from ads placed as a result of multiple visitors.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is good. I try to do the same thing. It is also important to be active here every day. :)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The success of any site depend on the number of traffics it can generate. So if we want to contribute to the growth of RIF, we must invite more people to join the program. With this, RIF would be able to generate income from ads placed as a result of multiple visitors.
This is very true. It will be nice to refer so as to help the platform grow and also to let other people benefit from the good of the platform. That is very thoughtful of you

Back