The Importance of Saving Before Investing

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.800
You need money to invest, you can get investment funds through inheritance, by selling your assets, by getting a loan, or by saving. For most people, the only way to build investment fund is through saving. Saving is the first step for most people before they can even think about investing. Saving means putting aside money regularly. For those with limited income, regular saving is crucial. If you have saving, even a small amount, you can start investing through crypto or micro-investment platforms. Small investment might not be helpful but if you invest regularly or compound your profits, you can build wealth over time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.460
Saving is indeed the initial and important step towards building an investment fund. And if we regularly invest, even small amounts over time, that allows us to take advantage of the compounding effect.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need money to invest, you can get investment funds through inheritance, by selling your assets, by getting a loan, or by saving. For most people, the only way to build investment fund is through saving. Saving is the first step for most people before they can even think about investing. Saving means putting aside money regularly. For those with limited income, regular saving is crucial. If you have saving, even a small amount, you can start investing through crypto or micro-investment platforms. Small investment might not be helpful but if you invest regularly or compound your profits, you can build wealth over time.
There are people that earn low amount and their savings after removing expenditure is nothing to bank on at all, it's better for them to get loans but from families or friends so the pressure won't be too much on them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.800
There are people that earn low amount and their savings after removing expenditure is nothing to bank on at all, it's better for them to get loans but from families or friends so the pressure won't be too much on them.
Investing through a loan is not a good idea. What if you end up paying more interest on your loan compared to the profits you are making from your investment? If you have regular income, you can of course start saving.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.378
For me before going into any kind of investment, I always save. Cause to begin with I do not have any extra funds out there that I plan on using for the investment, so I always save something aside for an investment and so I do not end up spending everything I have at a go.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing through a loan is not a good idea. What if you end up paying more interest on your loan compared to the profits you are making from your investment? If you have regular income, you can of course start saving.
Getting loans isn't advisable at all and that was why I mentioned from friends or family members as that won't attract interest and there will even be enough time and even without pressure to pay back the money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.510
That was how I started my business to save first and after I saw my savings good enough to start that's the time that l felt aggressive to invest. The best part was the encouragement I got here from topics about business and investment. It's good to explore.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.460
That was how I started my business to save first and after I saw my savings good enough to start that's the time that l felt aggressive to invest. The best part was the encouragement I got here from topics about business and investment. It's good to explore.

It's inspiring to see how you took the initiative to save up and then had the confidence to invest in your business. It's great that you found encouragement and valuable insights from the discussions on business and investment forums. May your business continue to thrive!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.510
It's inspiring to see how you took the initiative to save up and then had the confidence to invest in your business. It's great that you found encouragement and valuable insights from the discussions on business and investment forums. May your business continue to thrive!
Thank you so much for your nice thoughts on my business, I am hoping that it goes smoothly as months go by. I do not know others' minds. They might want to compete me. If that happens, I have to innovate things in my business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.510
It's essential to save for the rainy days and retirement. If there's best investment you may borrow your savings for investment capital and return the money once gained.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$2.808
Savings comes before investment. You cannot invest all your savings and should save a part of your income because it's highly risky to Invest all your savings

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.250
It is very important to save before investing. One shouldn't put all of one's earnings into investments without savings as investing can be very risky.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.460
By saving first, you can ensure that you have enough funds to cover your basic needs and obligations before taking on the risks associated with investments.

Back