The influencers/celebrities you use for advertising

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
It's no new news that another method of advertising both online and offline is the use of well known influencers or celebrities. Top brands like Tecno, infinix, Samsung and so on usually use top celebrities to market and advertise their products. While this is a very good strategy for does who can afford it, it could backfire as well. In a situation where these celebrities or influencers are found in a negative light, their reputation would also affect your products as well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.180
I will not use influencers for start but I will buy some ads on site specialized betting and sport fantasy games. Ads will be on Facebook so it will be like influencer but actually news papers.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not an influencer and I do not work with influencer. However, in the past I have worked with Twitter influencer to build traffic on my websites and generate Amazon book sales

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
It's impractical on my part to spend money for a marketer or advertiser. My business is small. It doesn't require advertisement or endorser. It costs a fortune paying them. I only advertised on Facebook.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I am not an influencer and I do not work with influencer. However, in the past I have worked with Twitter influencer to build traffic on my websites and generate Amazon book sales
That's nice, I have come across some Twitter Influencers but I have not worked with any of them before. What was the experience like? Where they able to meet up with your expectations?

Back