The love of money?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Today many there are many who believe money is evil, or it is wrong to have too much money. I believe there is a misunderstanding, it is not money itself that is evil, rather it is the love of money. All the hospitals and Charity events to help the poor and needy today are done with money. So money is not evil but it is what you do when you love money that counts.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup let's be honest everybody loves money and many peaple would even kill for money because they think that money is happiness wich is half true in my honest opinion

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Today many there are many who believe money is evil, or it is wrong to have too much money. I believe there is a misunderstanding, it is not money itself that is evil, rather it is the love of money. All the hospitals and Charity events to help the poor and needy today are done with money. So money is not evil but it is what you do when you love money that counts.
That's right. money isn't evil. only sometimes humans are blinded by money so they can do evil things.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People believe that money is the root of all evil as they always say , but then money is also used in doing good things in life

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people love money more then family it's not really okey in my option I like money sure but I love nothing more then people that loves me and I love them

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes! You are absolutely right! It is the love of money that is evil. I know a lot of rich people that does not attach too importance to their wealth. They keep using their wealth to help the poor and needy.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that everybody loves money it's what make us going if you want food you need to pay if you want water you need to pay in this world money really matters

Back