The more you hate the more you love - agree or disagree?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think that may apply to a love relationship. If you hate your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend very much, that means you still have some kind of feeling towards him/her. If there is no hate, that means that person is no longer in your mind.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I think that may apply to a love relationship. If you hate your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend very much, that means you still have some kind of feeling towards him/her. If there is no hate, that means that person is no longer in your mind.
I agree with you on that. If the love is still in the heart then there's no hate to prevail but love.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I agree that the more you hate the more you love hehe. I experienced it disliking someone and even his mane I hate to hear, but oh my goodness the man I disliked became my boyfriend wahehe. So that's it I believe that the more we hate the more we love. It's hard to explain hehe but it's okay to feel it in reverse. lol.
I think this depends on the kind of person who you are. If I don’t like someone, it will be permanent
That’s just me

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I think this depends on the kind of person who you are. If I don’t like someone, it will be permanent
That’s just me
You are so roght, it depends on the gravity of the mistake done by the person, if it is extreme betrayal for example, never will he be given a second chance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are so roght, it depends on the gravity of the mistake done by the person, if it is extreme betrayal for example, never will he be given a second chance.
Betrayal should never be given a second chance and at the same time, it doesn’t mean we should stop talking to them but we should just be careful

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Betrayal should never be given a second chance and at the same time, it doesn’t mean we should stop talking to them but we should just be careful
I never talk to a cheater again. After his mistake was done to me, I automatically erased him in my brain and thought of him as having never existed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I never talk to a cheater again. After his mistake was done to me, I automatically erased him in my brain and thought of him as having never existed.
It’s so sad. This is what I’m going through right now but I have made up my mind not to ever call him again no matter how much I miss him

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It’s so sad. This is what I’m going through right now but I have made up my mind not to ever call him again no matter how much I miss him
Don't fool yourself. Why are you still calling the person who betrays you? It is better to junk him instantly.

Back