The past cannot be forgotten, edited or erased, it can only be accepted

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
The only past we want to remain in our memory is the one that inspires us in the present, but the one that injects eternal pain must be buried , forgotten . If we can only edit our past, I am so sure that I will be among those who will never think of a second thought to correct it and not allowing it to happen . The past that is so harsh might affect our present that may connect to the future. To avoid this to happen in our lives, let us be keen with our actions that may bring so much regret and pain in the future because the past cannot be changed.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
This is something that I had to come in terms with for my healing to take place. I learnt to just accept the past as it is instead of trying to change it through regret and guilt. Since then, I have been more peaceful with my past.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
This is something that I had to come in terms with for my healing to take place. I learnt to just accept the past as it is instead of trying to change it through regret and guilt. Since then, I have been more peaceful with my past.
It is indeed that we cannot turn back the time. Thus, we just treat them as our learning proess to make ourselves better.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Let us bury the past for they will never come back. No matter how sweet the past was, we can never bring back the hands of time.

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You really have to let the past go to give yourself a very good chance of pushing forward towards success. The past seems to always hinder progress.
Exactly, dwelling so much on your past mistakes means you have not learnt from them. The mistake from the past are to teach us some good lessons to help us become better..

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There are certain things in life that we can not change but try to live with them. But we must be courageous enough to put them all behind us in other to move forward..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
The worst past one cannot forget is if they were impregnated by someone who only enjoyed himself for self's satisfaction and the woman believes the man was true to her, only to know that the man was married, jobless, and had no degree.

Back