The Physics of Business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Physics is the branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and how the fundamental constituents of the universe interact. It studies objects ranging from the very small quantum mechanics to the entire universe using general relativity. ( https://britannica.com ) . What is now the connection of Physics to business? The physics of business growth includes mindsets, systems, and processes. It is also defended that physics is not considered a force in business, but the physicists made a backup on this that entrepreneurship requires forces and atomic particles that provide valuable insights for new businesses. In fact, many engineers have traversed the world of business and had successfully used their knowledge of forces and attractions to implement strategies to boost businesses. They need to navigate the choppy water to arrive at a successful endeavor.

Never work against momentum in your business, to mean in every business cycle, there is something you need, that is the momentum to lead you to a specific style or product or industry. This momentum refers to the trend in your business products and tries to predict trends and try to ride the waves of profitability.

Physics and business are intermixed. The key is to always remember that once your business boom and get recognition from the community, use it to outmaneuver the competitors and get ahead of them.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I think that a business should adjust with the trend. This is why market research and analysis is important in order to assess the momentum of the business in the first place.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Physics in business is automatically applied by businessmen without their knowing that's how the process called relativity. Yes the trend must be maneuvered well to outsmart the competitors.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
I think that a business should adjust with the trend. This is why market research and analysis is important in order to assess the momentum of the business in the first place.
Exactly, if a business owner cannot adjust to the current trends, then the business would not be able to compete with the high level of competition going on in the market sector. Take time out to make constant research and find out all that there is to know.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
It would be great if I can use Physics in my own business. Unfortunately, I hate this subject during my school days. But I can use some financial tools for the business to prosper.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
The truth is that a lot of subject are interrelated. So you can use the knowledge acquired in another subject for other subjects which ks applicable here yes, knowledge of forces and attractions helps to implement strategies to boost businesses.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that a lot of subject are interrelated. So you can use the knowledge acquired in another subject for other subjects which ks applicable here yes, knowledge of forces and attractions helps to implement strategies to boost businesses.
It is very correct that if you want to learn a lot about businesses, you need to gain experience from different Fields.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
You are exactly correct mate, there are subjects that correlate with each other in business like economics, physics, chemistry, and mathematics. No mathematics knowledge, no business to grow,

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Change is something that's always happening and you still want to be relevant with your business, you will always be changing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
You have to understand the momentum that your business is moving at and find a way to harness it rather than contradict it and block it thereby hindering your progress in business..

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yesh sometimes we might just need to apply common sense to our businesses as well. This is about not being hasty about our decision try to exercise caution when doing business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
There's chemistry between business and physics's momentum because there's no contradiction to happen. It's distinct and the best production comes in after the coherence of both.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Sure every business person needs to be strategic to manage a business to growth. business not managed properly comes with high failure and it will be money gone down the drain

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
If one fails in his business, it is his fault for he lacks the proper monitoring, and has contradicted the plans he has structured.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Failure may not be inevitable in a business but it can be avoided by having the right business skills.
I do hope that there is a concrete secret of having a successful business. Despite having all the business skills, there are some cases that they can still fail in their own businesses.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You have to understand the momentum that your business is moving at and find a way to harness it rather than contradict it and block it thereby hindering your progress in business..

The only way you can be able to do this thing is to always engage in proper research in your business so that you will know exactly how to follow whatever that is happening.

Back