The price of your sins is loneliness

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Indeed, it is a heartbreaking episode of your life when you commit a mistake to the family like betraying your wife or husband. You will lost your family forever unless giving you a second chance which rarely happens . If this happens to you because of your wickedness, karma strikes you back by letting you feel empty for being alone. Loneliness kills and this will be the price you will face.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
Loneliness is a relative concept, you can be surrounded by a lot of people, yet you might feel lonely, and you might be alone in the room and you might be surrounded by crowd in your thoughts

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
In contrary, there are also individuals who can always finds substitute of loneliness like drinking hard liquor and bonding with friends. They're having thick intestine individuals.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Let's never do. We know what is right and wrong and know the eternal effects if wronged someone to the bones.
Yes but there are certain times I have seen people who know right from wrong make these mistakes simply because they have found themselves in a tight corner and they have no choice to them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Yes but there are certain times I have seen people who know right from wrong make these mistakes simply because they have found themselves in a tight corner and they have no choice to them.
You might be right because it truly happens in reality. My niece left her husband despite having a good job as an electrical engineer and she an accountant but it's temptation the cause. I told my niece she no longer exists in our family.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
You might be right because it truly happens in reality. My niece left her husband despite having a good job as an electrical engineer and she an accountant but it's temptation the cause. I told my niece she no longer exists in our family.
That's so sad, it's well honestly, a lot of people are going through difficulties that we are not even aware of these days.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
That's so sad, it's well honestly, a lot of people are going through difficulties that we are not even aware of these days.
The worst thing is they have a two year old child. Her husband fought custody in court and won. My niece blocked all of us his family members and siblings evident if being guilty.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
The worst thing is they have a two year old child. Her husband fought custody in court and won. My niece blocked all of us his family members and siblings evident if being guilty.
It's understandable but she should not have gone that far, after all you guys are still family and no one knows what the future holds later on.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Oh wow, that's pretty harsh but every family have their rules and I can't really be in the position to judge any of these rules.
Oh wow, that's pretty harsh but every family have their rules and I can't really be in the position to judge any of these rules.
Our family members and relatives are mostly police, navy and military men, very strict which is why our suitors are afraid to visit at home. They will have cold sweat šŸ˜.

Last edited:
Back