The PTP forum that paid you the most

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
Many of us are not only working on a paid to post forum but have couple of them that we are working with and we have been paid at least once from them.

Like me I am a member of Referralindexforum, beermoneyforum, trendri, ForumCoin and insuredforum and I have been paid more than once from them all except ForumCoin that I don't like and I am not active there. From these, the one that paid me the most is beermoneyforum as I have received more than $200 from them.

What about you?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.609
I have earned most by mylot, I am not active on that site but still managed to earn $200 so far. Also I earned well from bubblews

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I don't think I have worked with a site that is paying me well for now you need to just look for a more paying ones to work with to get good payment

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
I don't think I have worked with a site that is paying me well for now you need to just look for a more paying ones to work with to get good payment
But from the websites that you have worked on and still working with, there must be one among them that has paid you the most. Like me it is beermoneyforum that has paid me the most

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
But from the websites that you have worked on and still working with, there must be one among them that has paid you the most. Like me it is beermoneyforum that has paid me the most
Yeah I think I have enjoyed some good pay from here than other forums. this is why I try to be active here as I just like the oneness here as well. So it's all good

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
Many of us are not only working on a paid to post forum but have couple of them that we are working with and we have been paid at least once from them.

Like me I am a member of Referralindexforum, beermoneyforum, trendri, ForumCoin and insuredforum and I have been paid more than once from them all except ForumCoin that I don't like and I am not active there. From these, the one that paid me the most is beermoneyforum as I have received more than $200 from them.

What about you?
It is great to know that you have been paid a lot from all of these forums, though I am kind of new here so I have never been paid yet but hopefully I will get it soon.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I used to make $4 per day on Postloop when the post exchange platform was active. I needed just $5 to withdraw, therefore, I was withdrawing through postloop every alternate day.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
It's Mylot for me. I've been a member of that website for a long time. If I'm not mistaken, I've earned more than $250. However, I have been inactive on that website in recent weeks.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
It is with no doubt the referral index forum. I thank this site for it has paid me so much of my online earnings. However I work in different paid to post forum sites.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.260
For me RIF and trendri sites are best that paid me to the core. I have been working on these two sites with utmost satisfaction and recommending others to join the sites. I am satisfied with these sites' feature and pros. You can refer me some other sites to work on for me to earn. I registered the lumoxchange site to earn money online

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Mylot is not a pay-to-post because you cannot earn just by posting on it and only earn when you start interacting with other users

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.260
I used to make $4 per day on Postloop when the post exchange platform was active. I needed just $5 to withdraw, therefore, I was withdrawing through postloop every alternate day.
Does the site postloop site exists still? If so, can we register the site to earn money. Can you give me some information about the site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Postloop is not working at present so you cannot earn from it but we all can wish that they start paying again to all users like they used to years ago

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
I get paid by RIF several times, I like its interface and the topics remain very interesting and informative, I write one post then write other then, tempo develop and I write so many.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
For me i believe the forum that has paid me the most is bizdustry. Bizdustry was the first paid to post forum i actually joined, so far i have been able to earn a hundred plus dollars from the site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
RIF because apart of it I only post on two other PTP well it's not like I want to earn a lot money online it's nice to get something extra even if it's little

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
At the moment the only PTP site that has been paying me is referral index forum as it is even more convenient for me and I understand it better than the others.

Back