The reason why you are working online?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is the main reason why you decided to try online making methods? For me I had to try that since I can't get I job right know since am still studying. Online earnings are the only way to be able to get extra money for my personal use.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea, actually online earning is my current source of income for now, anyways how did you come to know about RIF?
I saw a post about it on another forum and I joined the refferal link that was there. Like wise online money is the only source of income I can have since my parent don't give me enough money. I have joined several forums and am looking forward to my first payments from them so that I can decide which ones I will stick with and which ones I won't.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
I like to earn online but when I started online or forum posting I wanted to learn but slowly that has turned into learning and earning both so forums are helping me a lot

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I lost my job 2 years ago. I started using online jobs as my source of income. Really love it. Was used to monthly salary but now I get weekly in me which is determined by me.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is the main reason why you decided to try online making methods? For me I had to try that since I can't get I job right know since am still studying. Online earnings are the only way to be able to get extra money for my personal use.
No doubt, you can get some extra money by working online, but it won't be sufficient for your personal use.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No doubt, you can get some extra money by working online, but it won't be sufficient for your personal use.
To me little is better than nothing so am still going to work online.
Post automatically merged:

I lost my job 2 years ago. I started using online jobs as my source of income. Really love it. Was used to monthly salary but now I get weekly in me which is determined by me.
I think peoe should be taught about online earning it can really help people while they are still unemployed.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
That feels good to become your own boss and work for yourself and get paid when you want and no need to wait for someones instructions and work when you want

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That feels good to become your own boss and work for yourself and get paid when you want and no need to wait for someones instructions and work when you want
Yes. I control how much I make in a month. Being my own boss is refreshing and stressful at the same time. But the rewards always make me happy

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
Yes. I control how much I make in a month. Being my own boss is refreshing and stressful at the same time. But the rewards always make me happy
I can understand and I can relate but if you can find a good job or you can work from home then it will be even better because we cannot make so much from online websites

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can understand and I can relate but if you can find a good job or you can work from home then it will be even better because we cannot make so much from online websites
I actually make more then my past salary. I am still applying though,who ever offered me more than what I make online then I will gladly take the job and do both offline and online work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
I actually make more then my past salary. I am still applying though,who ever offered me more than what I make online then I will gladly take the job and do both offline and online work.
That's good so what about your husband? Is he also earning online or has his job or business?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For the fact that you added working online, I believe that anyone who works is supposed to get paid which is the basis of having to work online.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
I have very powerful enemies in the country, so I cannot work for local customers who will be threatened or harassed. So I work online, though I make very less money.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have very powerful enemies in the country, so I cannot work for local customers who will be threatened or harassed. So I work online, though I make very less money.

Wow, this is very interesting to hear but if you don't mind my asking which part of the world that you are from which makes it very difficult for you to work for people or local customer!? I can't seem to make out the flag and your profile very well.

Back