The worst kitchen activity

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
There is household help here to do all the chores around but there are times I have to help out. For me the worst activity is to scrub the milk vessel. The vessel gets coated and it takes a pretty long time to clean it

What's yours?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I do not clean the kitchen, It is my sister who cleans it. I have no time for cleaning when i am at work. This time, it is my snack time at work. Sometimes , I clean during weekends.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Oof, scrubbing those milk coated pots and pans is definitely a chore I dread as well. For me though, the most tedious task around the house has to be cleaning the oven. Having to get down on my hands and knees to scrub off all that baked-on grease and grime is just miserable.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
Oof, scrubbing those milk coated pots and pans is definitely a chore I dread as well. For me though, the most tedious task around the house has to be cleaning the oven. Having to get down on my hands and knees to scrub off all that baked-on grease and grime is just miserable.
I have an oven but since I do not use it much never had to the need to get down my knees to do the cleaning (lol)
Post automatically merged:

I am not responsible for that. My wife does everything on the kitchen and can be helped by my children.
Probably your wife is a home body and in that case it is fine if you do not lend a helping hand (lol)

Back