Things you bought but turn a waste later?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Are they things you bought but you later regretted buying them as they turn out a waste. I bought some clothes that I begin to wonder why I bought them as I refused to wear them out. How about you?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
Are they things you bought but you later regretted buying them as they turn out a waste. I bought some clothes that I begin to wonder why I bought them as I refused to wear them out. How about you?
I bought a key board online mate. I saw it's image online but so sad, when it arrived to me the keyboard for my laptop looked like a toy. I cannot understand the online sellers. How could they achieve their dreams to have customer retention? What a bad experience. About clothes, yes, I have bought 5 dresses before the pandemic but until now I haven't worn any of them.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I recently bought a power bank and I think I will regret later. This is because it does not charge my phone for long, just a few minutes and it is off too. This is something that I am feeling that I will regret with time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
I recently bought a power bank and I think I will regret later. This is because it does not charge my phone for long, just a few minutes and it is off too. This is something that I am feeling that I will regret with time.
I also bought a power bank online but it didn't charge šŸ˜ž. I bought 2. I washed money many times buying online.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
Well, a lot of things that I considered very important and bought them but later I found them to be useless. I cannot list them all

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there have been items I purchased that later proved to be regrettable buys. Sometimes, gadgets or appliances that promised convenience ended up being unused or ineffective.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There was a time I went to the market to buy a few things and some dresses but I didnā€™t later wear them because they were bad and I didnā€™t see it from the market

Back