Thinking of halloween gimmicks here on RIF

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I observed forums like DBucks, Bizdustry, FA and more are having fun. Hoping there will be here too. What a mess of this very good site not utilize. It's so sad 😪.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I guess the reason could be that RIF is still needing a sparkle to ignite that fire to pull more members onboard.I am just wondering what it really takes from the posters in order for forums to thrive.We really need to meet half way so that both forum members are ensuring the business is sustainable and that the members are paid all that which is due.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I observed forums like DBucks, Bizdustry, FA and more are having fun. Hoping there will be here too. What a mess of this very good site not utilize. It's so sad 😪.
RIF is my hest PTP though the site iscsuffering from poor management. I think RIF need to hire professionals to manage the site. The admin can not be able to single handedly manage payment and keeping the site online. Second is needed urgently.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
RIF is my hest PTP though the site iscsuffering from poor management. I think RIF need to hire professionals to manage the site. The admin can not be able to single handedly manage payment and keeping the site online. Second is needed urgently.
RIF is also my first forum site that experience. In DBucks Devin hired an Al chat bot and an assistant. Hoping here too because I love this site that's not cared.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF is also my first forum site that experience. In DBucks Devin hired an Al chat bot and an assistant. Hoping here too because I love this site that's not cared.
I'm sorry, the Dbux issue is not very clear to me. In a post from October 12th, @Jordan said that @Devin has been hacked. and therefore don't listen to anything he posts. So what would this mean for the site?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I'm sorry, the Dbux issue is not very clear to me. In a post from October 12th, @Jordan said that @Devin has been hacked. and therefore don't listen to anything he posts. So what would this mean for the site?
That was only a bully and not real hehehe. That was fun my friend you know the two are good friends, good vibes that is why I have not seen you there on DBucks.😄

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was only a bully and not real hehehe. That was fun my friend you know the two are good friends, good vibes that is why I have not seen you there on DBucks.😄
Ok, now I know this, thank you dear 😍 😍 They are owners of two different PTPs, but they are not rivals at all, on the contrary they help each other. This is a thing to be admired. Note that here for now, not in all sections of RIF users are paid to post. Did you notice?They are owners of two different PTPs, but they are not rivals at all, on the contrary they help each other. This is a thing to be admired. Note that here for now, not in all sections of RIF users are paid to post. Did you notice?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Ok, now I know this, thank you dear 😍 😍 They are owners of two different PTPs, but they are not rivals at all, on the contrary they help each other. This is a thing to be admired. Note that here for now, not in all sections of RIF users are paid to post. Did you notice?They are owners of two different PTPs, but they are not rivals at all, on the contrary they help each other. This is a thing to be admired. Note that here for now, not in all sections of RIF users are paid to post. Did you notice?
That is right the two owners of our favorite sites are helping each other. They are friends with the same vision and goals. We just need to do our best to make the forums grow.

Back