This site is fun to use now

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I first came here I don't like the discussions or topics. It looks a dull place but when I comeback now it has improved a lot

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
We can always do better, if you enter a place and the discussion isn't going well with you, you can take the wheel and drive on by starting your own discussion instead of leaving.

You know we are different what might interest me might not interest you. So you take the lead and start what interest you and people of like minds will respond to your topics.

Good we are all enjoying now.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm glad I give this site a second chance. I was invited here last September but I easily lose interest and did not continue. I just suddenly think of returning here the 3rd week of December and I find there are many good topics now. I already plan to leave myLot and just stay here. It takes me 2 months to reach the $5 minimum payout there but here I am close to 5 dollars for just a week.
I like the topics here about money and business because I'm business minded person too. I like that your earnings are updated instantly and you can earn 0.01 cents for every post you make. I like the members are responsive too. I also like the black user interface. I also like the fireworks on the screen. I'm glad before 2022 ends I find this cool site:cool:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
That's right in Mylot there's so much fun but pay so slow. I don't know why the site owner doesn't change the algorithm.

Last edited:

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
The forum is definitely becoming more interactive and it's definitely great to see. I love being able to come on here when I can through my work as well to sit and post around, share my knowledge, learn new things and chat with others.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
RIF has brought a unique flavour to the paid-to-post industry and the admins and technical team behind it have been consistent in adding more features to the site so that it accommodates various people with different tests. If you catch the strategy here especially if you want to achieve maximum results you just need to be a quality person and be consistent with your goals and aspirations. Work hard and dedicated for six months and gain some capital that you can use to set up something. Then you will be here forever.

Back