Thoughts on Websites That Pay you to Read Emails

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey there, everyone. I hope you all are well, today I want to learn about everyone's opinion on those websites that pay you to read emails. They basically send emails to your email address and you are paid for reading them.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@funkie , wow that is so nice. I may want to register on that site later. That is so interesting.
It surely is an interesting way to earn money. But as mentioned above, the pay isn’t that great and obviously because the effort put in isn’t that much either. But if you think it’s a right fit for you, that’s perfect.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It surely is an interesting way to earn money. But as mentioned above, the pay isn’t that great and obviously because the effort put in isn’t that much either. But if you think it’s a right fit for you, that’s perfect.
The income might gradually accumulate depending on the interest of the member.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I have worked on one where they got to advertise some softwares they claimed can make you money.In the true sense I think most of them are not viable and are trash sites.Atleast in my case with the experience that I have had with them.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have worked on one where they got to advertise some softwares they claimed can make you money.In the true sense I think most of them are not viable and are trash sites.Atleast in my case with the experience that I have had with them.
Oh. I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with these type of sites. Could you perhaps elaborate a bit more on why the sites were not lucrative?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Oh. I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with these type of sites. Could you perhaps elaborate a bit more on why the sites were not lucrative?
Earnings were very low earning I used to get and when I tried to cash out nothing worked on the site because I guess I was targeted to buy one of the products they where promoting of which I did not waste my time to buy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Where is your referral link, I am so interested to join under your referral link.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
I had tried one website, it was showing payment proofs for a large number of users. However, when I reached payout it did not pay and the customer support also did not reply, waste of time.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
It would be nice if you could share some sites that pay people in just reading emails. Can you share something about it more? I am interested to have extra pennies in doing so.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Hey there, everyone. I hope you all are well, today I want to learn about everyone's opinion on those websites that pay you to read emails. They basically send emails to your email address and you are paid for reading them.
I have never heard of a website like this but it will surely exist and I think it will be a good one but I don't know if they will pay people very well or if they will pay little money

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think I've come across sites which pay you to read emails. I forgot the names of the sites. I was not interested because I found such activities boring and their payment was very low. Not worth the effort.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are huge number of website that claimed to pay to read emails and it is very important to understand that majority of these websites are scams and if you fall victim, it will be will waste your time and energy.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have fallen victim of paid to read emails two times and that is why I will never considered it as a means of making money online because most of them are not real.

Back