Threads & posts posted by me in 7/2022

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Where can I know the total number of threads and posts I have made in July so far?
To find your total amount of posts for July you can review the URL that ford shared with you, or if you are one of the top three posters of the month you can review it on the home page of the forums on the right-hand side (PC), or bottom (mobile).

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To find your total amount of posts for July you can review the URL that ford shared with you, or if you are one of the top three posters of the month you can review it on the home page of the forums on the right-hand side (PC), or bottom (mobile).jus
What is that URL to review ? fords8 has not shared any URL with me. He just wrote three words, "start right there". What does it mean?

fords8

Technician
Jun 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also know this. This is a general summary of posts made by me so far. This is of no use. I want to know exactly how many have I posted till date in the month of 7/2022, like 5, 10,15 etc, so as to compete with the top three. Probably, you and the admin did not understand my requirement.
You can get the the total by counting yourself. Each post/thread is dated on that list.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can get the the total by counting yourself. Each post/thread is dated on that list.
It is a waste of time doing that. Every time, I have to keep on counting or what? When in the digital world, everything can be done by coding or programming, why this simple thing could not be done on this forum?

fords8

Technician
Jun 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a waste of time doing that. Every time, I have to keep on counting or what? When in the digital world, everything can be done by coding or programming, why this simple thing could not be done on this forum?
Can you see the top posters of the month block?
1657370677579.png
If you can, click on *Top Posters of the Month*. Then go to page 2. Your name is there. You should be able to see a number that you can click.

Last edited:
Back