Not open for further replies.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
I just came online now to see that 2 of my threads were removed without any reasons attached. The point here is that a thread would have been removed for whatever reasons it is expedient that the creator be informed on why these threads were removed to deter the creator from doing the same mistake the next time.

please @Jordan @moderators can this removal come with it's explanation so that the mistake wouldn't be repeated it isn't just enough to deduct funds and remove threads, go further to state the reasons so that such can't be repeated. Thank you.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You mean when a thread is removed so are the points gained are also deducted? What happened to the reactions? will it be deducted from the tractors who posted on your threas?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
You mean when a thread is removed so are the points gained are also deducted? What happened to the reactions? will it be deducted from the tractors who posted on your threas?
I don't even understand it myself what even happened to all the replies on the threads. @Shavkat can you explain this?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got my two posts removed a few days back and I asked the same that I should be given the reason why we're they deleted and I received the answer. I am thankful that the admin gave me the satisfactory answer for the removal of my posts.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I also have a post removed before because I violated some rules. The topic was about prostitution if considered a personal business 🤣. I didn't argue lol and some posts were transferred to their right location but I was new here and new experience working in a forum.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
@Shavkat did you just remove my thread again without any reason? is this a bug or what ? this is the third thread for today. please come explain here as you are the only moderator available now

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
@Shavkat did you just remove my thread again without any reason? is this a bug or what ? this is the third thread for today. please come explain here as you are the only moderator available now
I think it is not @Shavkat who removed your posts. It could be the site administrator @Devin is always checking and monitoring here in RIF. I always see him everyday present in RIF. The moderators cannot make all the work. The posts are so numerous.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
I think it is not @Shavkat who removed your posts. It could be the site administrator @Devin is always checking and monitoring here in RIF. I always see him everyday present in RIF. The moderators cannot make all the work. The posts are so numerous.
No he did. I had to pm him . I don't know why he didn't deem it fit to respond here.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
I don't think it's unfair if the posts are violating the guidelines but someone should clarify the same.
That's it let us know why the threads made sre removed so we can learn and not repeat the mistakes.

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am locking this thread to prohibit future discussion on the matter. Those who have questions about content being deleted, please send me a message with any information you can provide (thread title, URL, etc) and I’ll review as soon as I have time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back