TikTok Shop Registration

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
TikTok Shop is currently inviting people to register on their shop. It said it's an eCommerce marketplace that brings together sellers, buyers, and creators. And it is all in the TikTok app. It has various features offered by TikTok. May I know if you have joined the TikTok shop? They are urging us to register. I am so hesitant to register. What can you suggest?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.920
I heard that this app have security issues. So I am not familiar to any features of it. I am sorry to say that I cannot say anyting about it. I would rather choose to use Shopee and Lazada.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I would love to explore more about Tik tok but am already overwhelmed with facebook,instagram and twitter.so putting another site and having a full dedication there may just not be easy for me.But am keen to hear more on how it is working for alot of people that have set up a shop there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I heard that this app have security issues. So I am not familiar to any features of it. I am sorry to say that I cannot say anyting about it. I would rather choose to use Shopee and Lazada.
Better use the one we're familiar with. I don't have idea if some here are registered TikTokers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
TikTok Shop is currently inviting people to register on their shop. It said it's an eCommerce marketplace that brings together sellers, buyers, and creators. And it is all in the TikTok app. It has various features offered by TikTok. May I know if you have joined the TikTok shop? They are urging us to register. I am so hesitant to register. What can you suggest?
Honestly I have not heard about the Tik Tok shop but it is a very good plan and I will check it out

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Have you confirmed if Wiz forum is paying? If yes, you can send me your referral link once you register. I will register under you
I'll do it tomorrow and sure I'll share you my link but only if the site is reachable. Though its worldwide but we don't know if members are mostly Americans.

Back