To Advertise Online

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many different websites you can advertise on. RIF is one, ForumPromotion.net is one, ForumCoin.com is one, Publicityclerks.com, Buysellads.com, Facebook, etc. It all comes to personal preference and who exactly you're wanting to advertise too.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many different websites you can advertise on. RIF is one, ForumPromotion.net is one, ForumCoin.com is one, Publicityclerks.com, Buysellads.com, Facebook, etc. It all comes to personal preference and who exactly you're wanting to advertise too.
Hi @Devin, you have mentioned a bunch of sites. By the way, advertising on all these sites will be free, I hope. Am I right?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.500
What do you mean by powerful content? Is there any guarantee that powerful content will get you results?
A forum with 10 threads and 2 members doesn't attract a user even to take a look. The forum must have at least 250 threads or even more to start promotion and you could get help from GPT to build some signups and interactions (even user signup and comment in random threads). If a visitor you bring from banner click see that there are 1000 threads and 300 registrations as an example then 1 visitor between 25 visitors will signup and one member between 2 will participate even with one message. Promoting an empty forum is waste of time.
Post automatically merged:

What is better: promotional campaigns or backlinks?
Backlinks are expensive because it is a kind of static link where the visitor is seeing backlinks in a static way against promotional campaigns where advertisers share the price of a position. Most popular sites don't want to offer backlinks without paying a minor fee. If I see a static backlink for 120 $ per month and rotation is 25 $ per month then the rotation will be better.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Blog commenting can help and some forums have an advertising section. Social media websites like Facebook, Twitter can also help if there are more followers.

Back