Tornado Cash is committed

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
First of all, and for those who do not know, Tornado Cash is a protocol that is within the Ethereum network that allows mixing many transactions so that said funds and their origin cannot be traced, not long ago it had problems with the United States law and several incarcerations for crimes of alleged fraud and money laundering within the platform, now an attacker designed a malicious program and attacked tornado Cash, taking over the governance of the protocol, which has given him access to many of the funds related to governance which was in the Cash tornado token, falling from over $7 to around $4.4 as of today after the sell-off surely by the attacker and also by the investors who panicked.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Thanks for sharing, so Tornado Cash has the same function as Bitcoin mixer, like the Wasabi wallet. The difference according to Coinmarketcap Tornado Cash is a token that runs on the Ethereum network, and the current Tornado Cash price is $ 4.45 and the max supply is 10 million Torns.I think Torn is a privacy coin that uses the ZCash protocol, and uses a smart contract to send to Ether or ERC20 and can hide transactions.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Thanks for sharing, so Tornado Cash has the same function as Bitcoin mixer, like the Wasabi wallet. The difference according to Coinmarketcap Tornado Cash is a token that runs on the Ethereum network, and the current Tornado Cash price is $ 4.45 and the max supply is 10 million Torns.I think Torn is a privacy coin that uses the ZCash protocol, and uses a smart contract to send to Ether or ERC20 and can hide transactions.
Yes, it is a kind of mixer and both its platform and its token are highly focused on privacy, the question is that the government of the United States was very focused on this platform and now this attack, very bad luck and an attack on decentralization in every rule, although we can not conclude that the attack has come from the US.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I have tried visiting app.tornado.cash both through firefox and vpn but it doesn't work, maybe it has been blocked, instead we can visit tornadocash.eth.link, and it has been sanctioned by OFAC, so every deposit will be censored. so the government will not worry about mixers.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
Tornado cash has been having issues, which is not a good indicator for investors. It did rose again significantly though after the last dump, so hopefully, it will again this time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
On May 21, 2023 hackers managed to take control of Tornado cash, even Binance stopped the Torn token service, bringing the price of Torn token from US$6.90 today to $4.33. The Tornado cash community will soon solve this problem with new proposals and updates to the code.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
On May 21, 2023 hackers managed to take control of Tornado cash, even Binance stopped the Torn token service, bringing the price of Torn token from US$6.90 today to $4.33. The Tornado cash community will soon solve this problem with new proposals and updates to the code.
I think all of this will be solved soon thanks to the community and developers, but I think Tornado Cash will continue to be in the eye of the storm for offering the services it offers.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Initially, Tornado Cash was created to help donate to Ukraine, so that it is not known where the source came from, because Tornado Cash can act as a proxy and implement the zk-SNARK mechanism.

Back